Nehzas Safeguard

Grimmstyler

Question

Is Nehzas [Safeguard] -50% effectiveness off the health the shield accumulated from time of invincibility?  

-50% effectiveness of just the max health of the ability itself if no shield has been accumalted?

Or just  -50% effectiveness of just the max health of the ability itself?

4 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

According to the Wiki:

Just like Safeguard's health, the absorbed damage that can be stacked up in the first 3 seconds is halved.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Safeguard

This took me 30 seconds to google. Go Lazyness!

Yea, but theres been times where I look at Wiki and what is posted is inaccurate or out of date.. From what ive noticed Nehza got some changes recently

Like i litterally was just able to self damage a hour ago and get like 14k shields

Edited by Grimmstyler

14 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yea, but theres been times where I look at Wiki and what is posted is inaccurate or out of date.. From what ive noticed Nehza got some changes recently

Like i litterally was just able to self damage a hour ago and get like 14k shields

Wait you can self damage now... did you do it with a Lenz or is it like a explosive barrel nearby and can you get extra health for rhino when you self damage yourself with Lenz when your in the 3 sec invulnerable time

27 minutes ago, kamyung said:

Wait you can self damage now... did you do it with a Lenz or is it like a explosive barrel nearby and can you get extra health for rhino when you self damage yourself with Lenz when your in the 3 sec invulnerable time

I was doing it in an exterminate lith fissure with a Ogris.. I just ran the board self damaging and recasting 3. I also did it in the Simulacrum. It doesnt work anymore.

When i did it in the Simulacrum, I kept self damaging and recasting.. Then it bugged after recasts and acted like Saryns Spores Counter, it kept climbing and i was still able to take damage with ability active

Rhino doesnt have a invulnerable on cast shield multipler. Harrow does that adds Crit Chance

Edited by Grimmstyler