Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place for Endo Farming?

AkaliX

I ran out of Endo.And started to play Arena first time.And i felt Vodyanoi is one stupid,unnecessary Hard node.Enemies are one shot killing machine their in this map.No matter how much Armor,health.shield you put you just die in a blink of an eye.Even enemies portable turret are 1 second kill.My rubico prime which probably is the highest dmg gun takes 3-6 bullets to kill a enemey.Its probably the most hardest mode ever.Harder than Sortie 3,Harder than ESO round 20.Except 2-3 frames[Rhino,Nidus] all frames are one shot kill.And what i get after done such stupid,lame hard sh**t 100-300 Endo...Lamao..After all kind of res boosters,frame boosters i get only between 100-300 Endo.Sometimes i get 700 but it only sometimes.And i need 50k Endo to upgrade Mods to level 9-10.I think DE gone mad.They just making this game more more more slow grinding.they ran out of ideas.All their focus is on how to nerf this,Nerf that.That would be nice if their some typical exterminate,excavator or survival node has for Endo farming.I love to farm 1 hour for same amount of Endo in any other map which gets in Arena for 1 hour.Right now i feel that this game became this way that if you are farming something and you farm day n night non stop means 8-10 hrs daily for a week and its still not enough.And i am talking about playrers like me who has 30 days of boosters active all the time.And God bless them who play without Platinum.

http://1JDQ4MW.jpg

http://84yX1R4.jpg

Edited by AkaliX

17 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Dude, paragraphs next time. That hurts to read.

16 hours ago, Loza03 said:

No idea why half of this is a link but whatever.

Best place for Endo Farming is Arbitrations nowadays though.

Sorry for that ugly text.i dont know how this happened.I tries to fix this but could not.Only option was that re-write whole thing.Even cut paste was not work.
Fixed.

Edited by AkaliX

Vodyanoi is usually done with 3 Nekros 1 max range Nidus and with slash weapons modded to the max, weapons like Kohm, Atterax, Tigris Prime and Pyrana Prime. 4 x corrosive projection and some viral + radiation if you have high status chance. I can solo it too as Nidus but then the endo gain is very low.