Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I made a stupid build and it works way too well

Tepoji

So just for fun I decided to try and combine adaptation with the umbra mods on nidus. After completing the build it works really really well, I'm practically invincible. I don't think it needs a nerf because of how many forma it takes to work tbh. The only changes I intend to make are to add arcanes and switch corrosive projection out for growing power. Any feedback would be appreciated, what arcanes should I use? Did I overkill this?20181028203847_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Nah. I went even further, swapping out duration for more range, more strenght, and with allthree umbrals 😄

Can you post that build? I wasn't able to get all three on there, at least not without sacrificing insatiable, I love that augment.

1 minute ago, Beast_Of_Omega said:

what arcanes should I use?

the health regen one, Arcane grace IIRC. I have it on my Nidus and between Ravenous, Link and that, he simply can't die. that's also without taking into account his passive when you gain 15/30/45 etc stacks. "Tanky" is an understatement. with Adaptation, I think he'll only get even stronger.

il y a 13 minutes, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

the health regen one, Arcane grace IIRC. I have it on my Nidus and between Ravenous, Link and that, he simply can't die. that's also without taking into account his passive when you gain 15/30/45 etc stacks. "Tanky" is an understatement. with Adaptation, I think he'll only get even stronger.

crhoma cry in a corner

il y a 45 minutes, Beast_Of_Omega a dit :

Can you post that build? I wasn't able to get all three on there, at least not without sacrificing insatiable, I love that augment.

Well, mine looks like this:

Growing Power aura

Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Umbral Fiber, Blind Rage, Overextended, Stretch, Adaptation, Natural Talent. 

I have played a bit with the ranks to fit it all. Insatiable, which i personally didn't like, could go in place of either Stretch or Natural Talent. 

I also run guardian + energise and a kitty with hunter recovery for extra crit and healing. It is a bit crazy but with guardian, his armour, link and adaptation you're takong so little damage rage just isn't worth it. 

il y a 28 minutes, Dhrekr a dit :

Moar moarness 😄

"Troppo" non e` mai troppo.

Il troppo non stroppia mai in WF 😄

I generally go above and beyond for no other reason than "i can so why not". You should see my Chroma and Khora xD