Mirage Hall of Mirrors

MarketShark

Hello! Actually Mirage is my first prime and love Frame. I always tought her 1 damage, Hall of Mirrors, was influenced only by power streght mod. Actually the base damage is 20% without mod. 

Yesterda i was looking on the wikia , on the page Hall of Mirrors and i've notice something strange. On the wikia they said: 

• Only a maximum of 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary and secondary weapons (however using melee weapons like the Glaive, will cause all the holograms to throw the melee weapon.) The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict 5% / 20% / 22.5% / 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage.

As you can see,they said 40% of the projectile weapon's TOTAL damage. So for Example with ignis wraith and a maxed Hall Of Mirrors (the skill) will deal a  base 40% damage + the 20% damage that you can see in ability description in game (moddable)? I don't really get this. You know how exatly work those % ? I'm mr 17 and like i said Mirage was my first prime and love frame but honestly i can't still figure out how the damage work with her 1 and 3. I hope you can understand something of what i wrote. English is not my mother language.

16 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

The UI stat is outdated. Mirage used to have all 4 clones firing projectiles but due to performance issues, they toned it down to only 2 holograms. So they've buffed the hologram damage to compensate for it. UI stat seems still unchanged though.

So wich one is the true stats? The base damage of the 2 clones of 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage ? I really don't know. I'm using a build with 300 power streght and Hall of Mirrors Augment mod (+50% damage (multiplicative) on 10 kills). I can't really figure it out. 

2 hours ago, KlampFer said:

So wich one is the true stats? The base damage of the 2 clones of 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage ? I really don't know. I'm using a build with 300 power streght and Hall of Mirrors Augment mod (+50% damage (multiplicative) on 10 kills). I can't really figure it out. 

Every clone deals 40% of your weapons damage. With enough power strength, they can deal even more damage than your own weapon. So 40% it is. And the augment is able to add up to x1.5 damage for the clones when stacked up.

10 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Every clone deals 40% of your weapons damage. With enough power strength, they can deal even more damage than your own weapon. So 40% it is. And the augment is able to add up to x1.5 damage for the clones when stacked up.

Thank you really for the answer !