Jump to content
  • 0

Normal Fury and Normal Reach


(XBOX)Wazzup bruhhh
 Share

Question

Are these mods even worth using on melee builds? I know for sure that primed fury is worth it but should i just use the normal fury in the meantime or is there a better mod for maximizing my dps? Im not sure about reach or primed reach since when meleeing you just run to the enemy anyways. Currently i use these mods on my galatine prime build: normal fury, r9 blood rush, berserker, organ shatter, buzz kill, r8 primed pressure point, drifting contact, and weeping wounds

Edited by (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I wouldnt bother with normal fury and reach(especially fury, also, you already use Berserker for speed), better mods to put on 🙂 For reach, also depends what weapon youre using. I wouldnt bother with reach on things like daggers or dual swords etc, maybe as a bonus stat from a riven. But it is worth a mod slot for weapons with already good base reach like polearms and whips.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Do you want more attack speed?
> No > Not worth it
> Yes > Do you have Primed Fury?
>>>>>>>> Yes > Not worth using normal
>>>>>>>> No > Worth using normal

Do you want more range?
> No > Not worth it
> Yes > Do you have Primed Reach?
>>>>>>>> Yes > Not worth using normal
>>>>>>>> No > Worth using normal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
34 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Do you want more attack speed?
> No > Not worth it
> Yes > Do you have Primed Fury?
>>>>>>>> Yes > Not worth using normal
>>>>>>>> No > Worth using normal

Do you want more range?
> No > Not worth it
> Yes > Do you have Primed Reach?
>>>>>>>> Yes > Not worth using normal
>>>>>>>> No > Worth using normal

Wow LOL this person is using psuedokod in a gaming site LOL

And I even have a school exam tomorrow about computer that uses things like this Welp looks like I received a sign from above(no more gaming till you finish exam I guess LOL)

Edited by kamyung
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
27 minutes ago, kamyung said:

Wow LOL this person is using psuedokod in a gaming site LOL

And I even have a school exam tomorrow about computer that uses things like this Welp looks like I received a sign from above(no more gaming till you finish exam I guess LOL)

If you think that looks like a programming language, I'm concerned for your examresults...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 hours ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

Are these mods even worth using on melee builds? I know for sure that primed fury is worth it but should i just use the normal fury in the meantime or is there a better mod for maximizing my dps? Im not sure about reach or primed reach since when meleeing you just run to the enemy anyways. Currently i use these mods on my galatine prime build: normal fury, r9 blood rush, berserker, organ shatter, buzz kill, r8 primed pressure point, drifting contact, and weeping wounds

Berserker is a much better choice for your build than normal Fury. But Primed Reach or normal Rech, that one is actually useful for KPS. It affects the Length of your strike when you swinging the Melee Weapon which is useful for Enemies like Nullifiers or when you are doing a Solo Survival run since higher KPS = longer Survivals. So you are better off using Reach or Primed Reach in your build than normal Fury.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

Berserker is a much better choice for your build than normal Fury. But Primed Reach or normal Rech, that one is actually useful for KPS. It affects the Length of your strike when you swinging the Melee Weapon which is useful for Enemies like Nullifiers or when you are doing a Solo Survival run since higher KPS = longer Survivals. So you are better off using Reach or Primed Reach in your build than normal Fury.

Hoes does reach increase kps?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Regular reach: not worth a mod slot. 

Primed reach : worth it on long range weapons.

Fury: worth it if you don't have berserker/ primed fury.

Gladiator vice: a much better fury. 

Berserker and primed fury can screw stance attacks for already fast builds, so I sometimes use gladiator vice. Very few instances though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...