tHiNgS sPaCe MaGiC cAn'T eXpLaIn

Gaikki

1. How Baro doesn't know how to hold a gun in each hand. This is obvious becaue he NEVER BRINGS ME THE PRISMA TWO GRAKATA.

2. How Baro might be the strongest mortal in the origin system. He is an adult, but can travel into the Void and back  with some of his new haul of dank ass Boid merches. On top of that, he doesn't go bonkers even after that. Unless his cynical and sarcastic way of talking and that greed bigger than an average Nef Anyo is from the Void crazy-fy beam, he is a rather calm and collected person.

3. Why don't we still have that double headed Jat Kittag Vay Molta uses? I want that.

4. We have spaceships that can zip from one place to another in a matter of seconds and computers with super smart AI/once a person AI, but space mom still uses a slow internet. 

5. Why does space mom have memory issues? For example, you know how she always goes "oWo what's this" whenever we run into one of those Kuva hoover balloons? Yeah, that. She is old, I get that. But she has a dang computer at her face all the time. 

6. Why do we not have a sandwich?

Edited by Gaikki

33 minutes ago, Gaikki said:

5. Why does space mom have memory issues? For example, you know how she always goes "oWo what's this" whenever we run into one of those Kuva hoover balloons? Yeah, that. She is old, I get that. But she has a dang computer at her face all the time. 

She's Ordis right now, so there's your answer.