Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Chimera: Update 23.10.6 (Prime Vault + Hotfixes!)

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (XB1)Vindicator30 said:

Is it just me or is it harder to tell what you're trying to hit with the Arca Plasmor, like by a lot!!?

Yes - in my opinion the new visuals for the Arca are horrible.  I really preferred the old visual but I guess when all  you have is a hammer, all the world is a nail. and in this case, DE's hammer is their new particle engine.

The same goes for Nova's antimatter ball - I could see it much more easily before it got the PBR treatment (in this case, PBR=Particle Bad Rework)

Okay, two problems here...

First:

Am I the only one who keeps getting told "an updated version of Warframe is now available. Missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. Please exit and run the launcher."  after playing a mission only to then do what the message requests and see that there isn't any update being applied at the launcher and then getting "Login failed. Check your info."? Having to repeatedly restart the game for either or sometimes both of these reasons is getting really damn annoying. I already reinstalled the game and that clearly didn't change anything. It could possibly be an internet issue but all my other games are working fine, so I'm wondering if this is just me.

Second:

Host migrations + Arbitration Alerts = me pulling my hair out. Host migrations are annoying enough as it is in any game, but it's especially annoying in this game considering that enemies spawn in before you do and all your abilities are reset... Meaning, if I'm an invisible Octavia standing in the general vicinity of enemies pre - hm, post - hm I'm likely to be a proper ****ed and dead Octavia... Fortunately, I didn't get to see this come true as wouldn't you know it, problem one applies to host migrations too and therefore wouldn't let me reenter the mission. I really do enjoy wasting ten minutes just to get absolutely nothing.

Edit: I've look up some stuff and this has been an issue since 2014... Seriously? A bug that essentially makes the game unplayable that has been talked about on the forums in threads (some of which have zero responses) hasn't been fixed for four years? It seems like everytime I look for a solution for some issue in this game, I find myself looking at threads made by people who have the same issues only for there to be zero answers from anyone. I've reinstalled, hard reset my xbone, still the same thing. Either "new version, please update" after going to literally any node, including relays and my dojo or I get that plus "Login failed. Check your info." (which is absolutely ridiculous as there's no "info" to check, this isn't pc)...

7 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Please make it so Arbitration Drones are not buffed by Ancients. I believe this change was made on PC but they are definitely buffed on Console.

You think that's bad? Try Ancients + Arby Drones + Orokin Drones... More troll tier than an Artic Eximus Nully.

Please fix host migrations.  To point out the obvious - again - developing a game mode with no revives means if the host dies, he is going to quit. Then its going to host migrate.  

In the BEST possible case: which still sucks, a successful migration takes place but you've lost all built abilites (Gara Splinter Storm, Equinox Maim, etc), Lost all combo multipliers, abilites that were turned on are turned off (but you don't get refunded the energy you had just spent casting them of course).  

In the more common scenario, you get "the connection to host has been lost you will be returned to the main menu", meaning you just wasted 30 minutes of your life, (well wasted even more than playing a video game), don't get the rewards from the arbitration, don't get the affinity, don't get the drops, and may not even get to retry that particular arbitration as it probably expired.  And that REALLY sucks.

At the very least, stick another finger in the dike like you did with relic missions and have ordis deliver our arbitration rewards.  (but maybe this time the actual ones we got doing the mission, not some randomly selected thing like you do with the relics where you choose some random item from the relic we ran even when we selected somebody else's reward.)

36 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

At the very least, stick another finger in the dike like you did with relic missions and have ordis deliver our arbitration rewards.  (but maybe this time the actual ones we got doing the mission, not some randomly selected thing like you do with the relics where you choose some random item from the relic we ran even when we selected somebody else's reward.)

I cannot say I've had this issue you described before. Does this always happen to you? Just wondering if it's something I should be watching for.

I recall some random person I ran relics with once mentioned something similar, but no one else in party had experienced this.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Blueberry2006 said:

I cannot say I've had this issue you described before. Does this always happen to you? Just wondering if it's something I should be watching for.

I recall some random person I ran relics with once mentioned something similar, but no one else in party had experienced this.

Any time I have gotten an "Ordis" delivery of items from relic missions, what he gives is ALWAYS an item from my relic.  If I had selected the reward from my relic, I get that.  If I had selected a reward from a different person, I get the randomly selected reward from the relic I ran. 

I have NEVER gotten an ordis delivery of something where it was a reward I had chosen from a different player. 

I have had well over 100 Ordis deliveries from failed host migrations and other network issues. 

This is true for all clanmates and friends I have played with as well.  No one has ever gotten a reward they had chosen from someone elses relic - it is either the reward from their own relic they had chosen at the time, or a random one from the one their relic unlocked and they had NOT chosen if they had selected a different squadmembers.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Any time I have gotten an "Ordis" delivery of items from relic missions, what he gives is ALWAYS an item from my relic.  If I had selected the reward from my relic, I get that.  If I had selected a reward from a different person, I get a randomly selected reward from the relic I ran. (doesn't even match rarity - its just random).

I have NEVER gotten an ordis delivery of something where it was a reward I had chosen from a different player. 

I have had well over 100 Ordis deliveries from failed host migrations and other network issues. 

This is true for all clanmates and friends I have played with as well.  No one has ever gotten a reward they had chosen from someone elses relic - it is either the reward from their own relic they had chosen at the time, or a random one from their relic if they had selected a different squadmembers.

Are you sure you're not just forgetting what was unlocked from your relic? I ask 'cause this has happened to me tons of times, thing is, what Ordis sends you isn't random. He sends you whatever item from your relic when it was opened i.e. if you got a Braton rec or something from your relic, but chose your squad mates Gram blade and then lose connection thanks to hm or whatever, Ordis will send you a Braton rec (arguably he should be sending what you chose, but that isn't the point here, not mine anyways). It's not random. As I've said, I have had this happen many times before too and made a thread (with shocker, no response) about the issue as it was starting to get highly aggravating.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Ein Sof said:

Are you sure you're not just forgetting what was unlocked from your relic? I ask 'cause this has happened to me tons of times, thing is, what Ordis sends you isn't random. He sends you whatever item from your relic when it was opened i.e. if you got a Braton rec or something from your relic, but chose your squad mates Gram blade and then lose connection thanks to hm or whatever, Ordis will send you a Braton rec (arguably he should be sending what you chose, but that isn't the point here, not mine anyways). It's not random. As I've said, I have had this happen many times before too and made a thread (with shocker, no response) about the issue as it was starting to get highly aggravating.

Ah you are correct - the randomness is the annoyance of it.  He gives whatever your relic unlocks (which of course is what you chose IF you selected from your own relic. Its been a while since I've done public relic runs since I got so sick of it.  More and more the network issues and lost rewards from others quitting or failed host migrations is making me play the game in solo or only with known friends.

17 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

More and more the network issues and lost rewards from others quitting or failed host migrations is making me play the game in solo or only with known friends.

Same.  This game is much more fun when played with other players but it's not worth the risk.  It definitely seems like Digital Extremes doesn't get it, or indeed unable (or unwilling) to fix the issue.  Seems like Digital Extremes only cares about new users since they inevitably spend more real money than veteran users.  Perhaps the Chinese owner, Sumpo Food Holdings Ltd. (Leyou?), prioritizes profit over quality.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nov 7 Hotfix #4 is now live!

• Fixed towards matchmaking issues.

Ever since that hotfix me and my friends are having trouble connecting together in a lobby. Also on top of that everytime I join a game I have to restart my game to be able to play cuz it keeps saying theres a update but I have already updated the game

Nov 8 Hotfix #5:

We have tweaked Dispositions across the board (on all platforms!), to better uphold the delicate balance of power that Rivens represent (excluding Melee Rivens until Melee 3.0).

Please read our Developer Workshop for more information and direct your feedback/comments: 

Sentinel weapon Rivens have been removed from the Riven generation pool. Those who own Sentinel weapon Rivens will still have them in their Inventories. Obtaining a Sentinel weapon Riven was simply lackluster compared to more applicable weapons.

We also want to take this moment to let you know that the console team is already deep in the process of working on a build candidate for Fortuna to send to cert. As usual, status threads will be posted once we have successfully done so! We all lift together, Tenno!

Nov 9 Hotfix #6 is now live!

Riven Disposition Changes:

• Reverted Staticor Riven Disposition change - it now matches the Dev Workshop values.
  • Vaykor Hek now has 0.7 Disposition as intended with the Riven Disposition Changes from Update 24. When tweaking Riven Dispositions we missed the Vaykor Hek when changing the normal Hek - they now have matching Dispositions.

Please see the full Dev Workshop for full info on recent Riven Disposition Changes:

PRIME VAULT HAS OPENED!

PrimeVault_Mag&Nova_Header.jpg

For the first time ever, the volatile Nova Prime is back from the Vault. Along with this master of antimatter is the energetic Mag Prime, high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Mag&Nova_DualPack_1080p.jpg

Magnetic Mayhem Dual Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Mag Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs

Mag&Nova_NovaIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

Mag&Nova_MagIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Mag Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + BP
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

Mag&Nova_NovaAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil

Mag&Nova_MagAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint

Nova Prime, Mag Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, and Vasto Prime Relics have been added to Plains of Eidolon Bounties, and in the Void drop table.

Contained within some of these newly released Prime Vault Relics, is a brand new Prime weapon - Akvasto Prime; Orokin craftsmanship married with superior firepower. Dual Vastos, primed and ready to strike!

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

OOOOOOOOO Akvasto Prime!

Question though @[DE]Danielle, do the Akvasto relics work like Aklex in the sense of we need to craft two Vastos and then use a link? Or do they function like Akbolto where we need two barrels and two receivers? I'm hoping it's the former.

According to the wiki, like the Aklex.

I’m enjoying the new update, while waiting for Fortuna to drop on consoles and decided it was the perfect time to update my dojo, especially with all the new colors, objects, and effects. 

After fiddling with many of the new construction option for about a week, I believe the dojo system as a whole is almost perfect, but could use a few tweaks. 

1) If we’re going to be able as players to use all of the new objects we’re going to need to be able to manipulate those objects with more precision as it’s incredibly frustrating because the objects cannot be set according to actual numerical values along an x, y, or z axis! It would be extremely beneficial if players could set the numerical values so as to greatly reduce time wasted trying to set said objects! 

2) It would be awesome if the new lighting system had sliders to adjust lighting intensity. Especially for colors such as Tower White as the glare produced by the lighting is incredibly bright. Using a slightly less intense color like Wisp Gray does not produce the same results as the entire lighting color scheme is different. The “fog” effect would also benefit greatly as with certain colors it doesn’t so much as add a fogging effect as override the lighting and colors all together, which is a shame when players put so much work into farming pigment! 

3) Finally many of the rooms although different don’t apply lighting the same way and it’s incredibly frustrating trying to set lighting color schemes when various rooms display the applied colors differently. Hallway pieces are a prime example as they only apply the correct color key to the ambient lighting and not the actual light source, which is odd, to say the least. This is in contrast to the gardens and Main Hall-type pieces that apply the color key to the source lighting. 

4) An option to toggle color schemes to the static object displays. An example would be the option to turn on/off color schemes from applying to the Infested in the Bio Lab. 

It would also be of benefit to be able to apply coloration (toggle on/off) to the various faction specific platforms and walkways so they correlate to the room that they are in. 

I’m also enjoying the first weapon to be upgradeable beyond rank 30, the Paracesis! 

• 2 weeks later...

@[DE]Megan

since i downloaded the game i have had a hard time playing due to the fact that after every mission i get a message on my screen saying there is a update and to launch the launcher so i close out go to the game and manage game and add ons there are no updates reload game and it contune to play for a mission then still says needs update how do i fix this i have uninstalled and reinstalled the 3 times now how do i fix this so i can play

Archived