Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Chimera: Update 23.10.6 (Prime Vault + Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

27 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

November 7th Hotfix #2:

Its funny because I actually thought this was on purpose lol.  Ya know, to more simulate the fact that this wasn't the real lotus.

Just now, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I honestly can’t wait for the day fake lotus is out of my comms. I’m getting really tired of Grape Juice Purple Slime Lotus.

I'm waiting as well.  I was already beyond tired of the lotus narrating missions I've done hundreds of times already, but now this static crap?  its for the birds for sure.  At least give people who have played this game for hundreds of hours the option to turn it off.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

I'm waiting as well.  I was already beyond tired of the lotus narrating missions I've done hundreds of times already, but now this static crap?  its for the birds for sure.  At least give people who have played this game for hundreds of hours the option to turn it off.

Audio Options.

You can adjust Tranmission Audio, adjust Ordis volume, turn off Hint Transmissions, turn off the Operator Voice ...

2 hours ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Audio Options.

You can adjust Tranmission Audio, adjust Ordis volume, turn off Hint Transmissions, turn off the Operator Voice ...

That doesn't get rid of the lotus entirely.  It mutes about 5 of Lotus’ lines and Ordis’ generic dialogue.  The transmission slider only brings down the volume of her transmissions. It doesn't stop the actual transmissions, the big popups that get in the way and stop other transmissions from showing.  I just want a one button click that turns the whole thing off during missions and is specifically for the Lotus only just like you get for the operator.

5 hours ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

Its funny because I actually thought this was on purpose lol.  Ya know, to more simulate the fact that this wasn't the real lotus.

I thought the same thing, because it seemed to always do it when the her image distorts. Now this bug that freezes the camera when you hit an enemy with void strike has got to get fixed.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

That doesn't get rid of the lotus entirely.  It mutes about 5 of Lotus’ lines and Ordis’ generic dialogue.  The transmission slider only brings down the volume of her transmissions. It doesn't stop the actual transmissions, the big popups that get in the way and stop other transmissions from showing.  I just want a one button click that turns the whole thing off during missions and is specifically for the Lotus only just like you get for the operator.

Oh. Well that's what I get for assuming.

6 hours ago, (PS4)skelingtin said:

this hotfix also allowed a few hundred people who havent been able to login since last week (chimera update) to finally be able to play again....which is obviously dope since i thought i wasnt going to be able to play til fortuna...

Well at least there's that. I'm not one to get irritable at DE in the forums, but I don't see why they implemented a patch to fix Lotus's voice but not the Arbitration Drones benefiting from Ancient Healer auras. The amount of expletives thrown at my screen has been.... really really friggin high.

I don't know if it's a glitch or intentional, but the Relay Chat says that there's 49 other people in Cetus with me right now and I can't see a single one of them. There's also Corpus and Solaris people around the town, so I'm wondering to myself if the game didn't accidentally put me into something I'm not supposed to be seeing yet.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I don't know if it's a glitch or intentional, but the Relay Chat says that there's 49 other people in Cetus with me right now and I can't see a single one of them. There's also Corpus and Solaris people around the town, so I'm wondering to myself if the game didn't accidentally put me into something I'm not supposed to be seeing yet.

they are there for an event, thats is OUT OF GAME, they are meant to be there, its not a bug 

November 8th Hotfix #3:

We have tweaked Dispositions across the board (on all platforms!), to better uphold the delicate balance of power that Rivens represent (excluding Melee Rivens until Melee 3.0).

Please read our Developer Workshop for more information and direct your feedback/comments: 

Sentinel weapon Rivens have been removed from the Riven generation pool. Those who own Sentinel weapon Rivens will still have them in their Inventories. Obtaining a Sentinel weapon Riven was simply lackluster compared to more applicable weapons.

We also want to take this moment to let you know that the console team is already deep in the process of working on a build candidate for Fortuna to send to cert. As usual, status threads will be posted once we have successfully done so! We all lift together, Tenno!

vor 18 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

We also want to take this moment to let you know that the console team is already deep in the process of working on a build candidate for Fortuna to send to cert. As usual, status threads will be posted once we have successfully done so! We all lift together, Tenno!

Aww, okay. I had the hope that Fortuna & Melee 3.0 would hit consoles at the same time (in 2018).

November 13th Hotfix #4: 

PRIME VAULT HAS OPENED!

PrimeVault_Mag&Nova_Header.jpg

For the first time ever, the volatile Nova Prime is back from the Vault. Along with this master of antimatter is the energetic Mag Prime, high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Mag&Nova_DualPack_1080p.jpg

Magnetic Mayhem Dual Pack Features:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Mag Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs

Mag&Nova_NovaIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Nova Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

Mag&Nova_MagIndividualPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Pack Features:

• 400 Platinum
  • Mag Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + BP
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

Mag&Nova_NovaAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Nova Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil

Mag&Nova_MagAccessoriesPack_1080p.jpg

Mag Prime Accessory Pack Features:

• 200 Platinum
  • Yamako Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint

Nova Prime, Mag Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, and Vasto Prime Relics have been added to Plains of Eidolon Bounties, and in the Void drop table.

Contained within some of these newly released Prime Vault Relics, is a brand new Prime weapon - Akvasto Prime; Orokin craftsmanship married with superior firepower. Dual Vastos, primed and ready to strike!

See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – Nov 13
  • Europe – Nov 14
  • Asia – Nov 14
  • Japan – Nov 15

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎30 at 11:59 PM, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Phi didn't know that was possible because we have such few buttons to work with, I'll check it out

Quick Melee and Stanced melee can even be mapped on separate buttons. this way you can still cancel with melee if you need and replace primary fire with melee when in your stance. I believe reload button also cancels charging bows and other charged primaries, don't think that's what you ment though.

I'm not sure if it was this update or the previous update, but momentum for heavy blades is no longer functioning well (or at all). Knockdowns are happening during swing animations.

Stealth nerf or unintended change? I know there's probably some stuff happening under the hood for Melee 3.0, I hope this isn't intentional though.

Archived