General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

DE please add an option to "never host" if you have bad internet

tailskeeble

I would like DE to add an option in the options menu that can be ticked to "never host" a game because I like many others don't have the best / very good internet.

This would solve alot of lag issues in game when the game forces people with bad internet to host even though they know that everyone else will get major lag.

I often find myself searching for a match which then forces me to host so i have to back out and keep searching untill im not host as i don't want to be blamed for people dying or lagging out just because my internet isn't up to scratch.

I think this would be appreciated by alot of players and would make a great general quality of life update to improve in game stability and overal less laggy games for everyone.

agreed, nothing more annoying than landing on a team who's host has potato net and being forced to fight with doors to open let alone trying to tell where you are or where enemies etc are, is enuf to be maddening at times and then on top of that when they do drop half the time the team is broken and we're stuck playing solo which can cost us the mission.

18 hours ago, NOVABIRD said:

agreed, nothing more annoying than landing on a team who's host has potato net and being forced to fight with doors to open let alone trying to tell where you are or where enemies etc are, is enuf to be maddening at times and then on top of that when they do drop half the time the team is broken and we're stuck playing solo which can cost us the mission.

This is why I want this option added because there is nothing worst than a bad host and when you become the bad host its not fun at all for everyone involved.

Glad to see your on the same page with this issue as it needs to be sorted out which would hopefully sort out in game lag and help prevent it.