Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star tips for first timers?

(PSN)pieisgood795

Hemocyte has a cap on the damage it can take in one hit, so snipers and other slow, high-damage weapons are a bad idea.

Bring something that spits out bullets like no tomorrow. Nova with Supra Vandal is my preferred loadout.

Edited by Guest

Titania with good dex pixia and a lot of power strength seems meta for the hemocyte, I solo the bloody thing with Sarpa Shattering Impact + Titania in 13 minutes, no need for Corrosive Projection when you got a speed-built Sarpa, takes like 8 bursts to strip armor from boss. Can use Pistol Amp instead. For adds, Pyrana Prime.

For squad, a Harrow might be good. Loki to switch teleport drone with max range build. Harrow to freeze boss when grineer head opens, crit buff, fire rate buff and headshot buff.

Edited by GOOFBALL1

11 hours ago, Pr1A said:

Hemocyte has a cap on the damage it can take in one hit, so snipers and other slow, high-damage weapons are a bad idea.

Bring something that spits out bullets like no tomorrow. Nova with Supra Vandal is my preferred loadout.

Crud. I was levelling my Rubico Prime for that.

nvm, the event is over for pc.

3 hours ago, GOOFBALL1 said:

Titania with good dex pixia and a lot of power strength seems meta for the hemocyte, I solo the bloody thing with Sarpa Shattering Impact + Titania in 13 minutes, no need for Corrosive Projection when you got a speed-built Sarpa, takes like 8 bursts to strip armor from boss. Can use Pistol Amp instead. For adds, Pyrana Prime.

For squad, a Harrow might be good. Loki to switch teleport drone with max range build. Harrow to freeze boss when grineer head opens, crit buff, fire rate buff and headshot buff.

Don't underestimate a Neutral Nova + Chroma & Kohm. Fastest 8/8 run (with lucky RNG and Nova portals) was 9minutes 40 seconds before heading to the exit.

2 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Don't underestimate a Neutral Nova + Chroma & Kohm. Fastest 8/8 run (with lucky RNG and Nova portals) was 9minutes 40 seconds before heading to the exit.

Fair enough, gonna give it a go when plague star comes back. Thanks for the tip!

Might still use Loki for teleport though, seen a lot of Novas fail portals with the drone.

Edited by GOOFBALL1