I am done ( i can`t play )

AzErEuSMaNaToR

I love this game, it is inmy top 5 games to recommend or play. 
But i can`t play it. I keep getting an error about my Ports that wont let me play in groups.
I can play any other game on the planet i even went to the store and purchase a brand new router with 3 huge antenas.. and that thing cover my entire block!,

Still port problem... i opened the ports like it says in the guides... still port problem... i reset the router... IT WORKS! i leave the game.. come back.. port problem!.
My best friend and i see each other on the relay... we can speak! we see each other jump ON the relay.. he tries to send a party invite and it wont give it to me because it says i am offline. How in the name of everything good in this planet i am offline when he sees me... i am right there in front of him.

I was happy when i got my Excalibur prime.. i left because of Port problem, i re joined when plains of eidolon came out.. still port problem..and when it is working correctly that i can connect to groups and stuff... my friend who is 2 houses away from me ^Unable to reach host^.

There is no solution to my problem. 
BTW. i have NO firewall on my pc.. none, zero... nada.. and even if i connect my modem directly to my pc.. ¨^Unable to reach host^, ^invitation could not be sent^.

Even my wife said i am always angry when i close the game.. and games should make us happy.

I will wait for the next patch and see if the DEVs make/ a good party system. Or fix it.

Oh man i wish i could play this game.

No, it says ¨Please ensure that your firewall permits UDP ports 4950 4955¨

And if it says that you can play the game alone but your friends, clan members or ppl you want to buy/sell wont see you online. Even if you are standing and jumping right next to them in the relay or dojo. 
I wish i could get a explanation about that.

hace 1 minuto, Xenox_Ilz-ot dijo:

Sounds like a problem on your end, not DE's

I can play any other multiplayer game and no problem. 
again. My friends see me jumping on the relay.. they see me standing there.. moving... going to purchase and stuff.

Either i am online or not. How come i am in the relay and ppl see me but when they try to party me it says i am offline. 

19 minutes ago, AzErEuSMaNaToR said:

I love this game, it is inmy top 5 games to recommend or play. 
But i can`t play it. I keep getting an error about my Ports that wont let me play in groups.
I can play any other game on the planet i even went to the store and purchase a brand new router with 3 huge antenas.. and that thing cover my entire block!,

Still port problem... i opened the ports like it says in the guides... still port problem... i reset the router... IT WORKS! i leave the game.. come back.. port problem!.
My best friend and i see each other on the relay... we can speak! we see each other jump ON the relay.. he tries to send a party invite and it wont give it to me because it says i am offline. How in the name of everything good in this planet i am offline when he sees me... i am right there in front of him.

I was happy when i got my Excalibur prime.. i left because of Port problem, i re joined when plains of eidolon came out.. still port problem..and when it is working correctly that i can connect to groups and stuff... my friend who is 2 houses away from me ^Unable to reach host^.

There is no solution to my problem. 
BTW. i have NO firewall on my pc.. none, zero... nada.. and even if i connect my modem directly to my pc.. ¨^Unable to reach host^, ^invitation could not be sent^.

Even my wife said i am always angry when i close the game.. and games should make us happy.

I will wait for the next patch and see if the DEVs make/ a good party system. Or fix it.

Oh man i wish i could play this game.

Did you use an diffrent port in the options menu from warframe -- you should try that aswell

there are more UDP ports to use .. instead 4950 & 4955 ( use 4970 & 4975 for example 

check aswell how your settings are for invitation .. is it set to invite only or to all 

turn off the Nat - pmp  in the options.. 

turn off Upnp 

try to invite again 

turn on upnp 

then try to invite again 

all this can be found under options-gameplay

There are many options to try out

24 minutes ago, AzErEuSMaNaToR said:

Have you disabled the firewall in the router? Login to that and check those settings if you haven't

The only other thing is to do with strict NAT. Which will cause issues with ports.

11 minutes ago, Ghogiel said:

Have you disabled the firewall in the router? Login to that and check those settings if you haven't

The only other thing is to do with strict NAT. Which will cause issues with ports.

Given the OP stated he has no firewall on his PC (which is a little hard to believe unless he disabled the windows firewall) as soon as he removes the router firewall, the OP and his family are lunchmeat for virus, malware, etc. (20 years ago, my friend asked me to put his PC on DMZ.  He got infected with about 20 odd viruses in less than 5 minutes.)

That stated, this really sounds like it is a problem with the OP setup, not DE, because as he said, his friend is playing just fine 2 houses down.

Probably the OP has some other software that is making use of the ports be it known or unknown to him.

Also, who is the ISP is the OP using, and what country are they located?

Another clue is "port issue" reset router "works". do some gaming " port no longer works".    Router firmware up to date?  What is the rest of the stuff on the router? Because other programs with their protocals can screw up router tables.  I've seen that happen before often enough between various updates.

43 minutes ago, AzErEuSMaNaToR said:

again. My friends see me jumping on the relay.. they see me standing there.. moving... going to purchase and stuff.

Either i am online or not. How come i am in the relay and ppl see me but when they try to party me it says i am offline. 

Then try turning it off & on again

No ok seriously, I don't know what the problem is, I've never seen anything like that, can't really help you there :/

I hope whoever reacted to this with a Haha chokes on a carrot. What a nice community laughing at other people's disgraces.

Idk how to solve your problem but i wish you the best of luck OP, i assume you have tried to contact DE's support with a ticket already? If nothing works why don't you try contacting your internet provider? They might not be able to fix it but i bet they'll at least give you insight on the problem..

I get this too but I am able to play PUG's and invite people to my dojo for trade. Hosting is the only problem but I always make sure I'm not the host. I'm using Windows 10 on my PC and strangely enough when I did the Xbox network check on my PC it also showed that my network was Strict Nat so it might not be Warframe related but purely Network related. I haven't found a fix yet either. 

hace 2 horas, -_Highlander_- dijo:

Did you use an diffrent port in the options menu from warframe -- you should try that aswell

there are more UDP ports to use .. instead 4950 & 4955 ( use 4970 & 4975 for example 

check aswell how your settings are for invitation .. is it set to invite only or to all 

turn off the Nat - pmp  in the options.. 

turn off Upnp 

try to invite again 

turn on upnp 

then try to invite again 

all this can be found under options-gameplay

There are many options to try out

Ok following this and watching my routers NAT Forwarding UPnP, i saw that all ports where there..No issue.. but there was UPN and NAT-PMP both.

So i went in game and disabled them both ( like i said.. i dont have a firewall ), and when i check the ingame button that says ¨Analyze Network¨ at first it said ports again, but now it says All systems nominal.

And here is the thing, in the NAT Forwarding of my router the UPN and NAT-PMP are empty but i am able to find groups in a second.
SHould i leave it at that, or manually forward ports?

( both UPnP and NAT-PmP were active in the game`s menu )

hace 3 horas, AzErEuSMaNaToR dijo:

When you are in a relay you are not conected to another player pc , so the problem its when your try to do it ... its on your end . I would said problem with firewall .

vor 4 Stunden schrieb AzErEuSMaNaToR:

TW. i have NO firewall on my pc.. none, zero... nada..

Maybe there is your problem, someone took over your Computer without you knowing...

Then again you got a router...

Have you actually tried to just reinstall the entire game and try again? (maybe i overread that point)

54 minutes ago, AzErEuSMaNaToR said:

Ok following this and watching my routers NAT Forwarding UPnP, i saw that all ports where there..No issue.. but there was UPN and NAT-PMP both.

So i went in game and disabled them both ( like i said.. i dont have a firewall ), and when i check the ingame button that says ¨Analyze Network¨ at first it said ports again, but now it says All systems nominal.

And here is the thing, in the NAT Forwarding of my router the UPN and NAT-PMP are empty but i am able to find groups in a second.
SHould i leave it at that, or manually forward ports?

( both UPnP and NAT-PmP were active in the game`s menu )

ok so far i see you are on the right track 

Ok this is important to have

-- Comodo firewall .. free edition 

Why . well because it has an auto training feature for protecting your windows

you can learn the firewall use the right way to filter out malicious traffic that can block certain ports on the computer itself

--- Super Anti spyware ( free edition )

This can remove malicious files that can affect certain windows operations to communicate more stable thru the network

its an handy program i use for many years now and iam still happy with it .. you should try it and see how much performance you can get in return

-- Tcp optimizer

This program can help you decide witch network protocols and timing can be adjusted for an more accurate legacy timing 

------

Update windows always

with the latest security patches you might fix some trouble that can also affect certain programs

--------

Use an router between the Main Modem and your computer , console etc

- This can help mask your network much more to prevent online attacks that occure during game play from others with an special snowflake syndrom..

---

Use Pnp on the router for an dynamic port triggering between programs and online computer services .. this is an easyer way to forward certain ports that need outgoing connection on an secure protocol .. like Upnp and PmP

disable iPv6 as much as possible .. We all know that ip6 is unstable in many factors .. not handy for the moment and this can also give some conficts between the traffic you have on ipv4

------------

pnp is an piority to have in the first place 

if you an expert on port forwarding then go ahead .. and make 2 diffrent ports that forwarding from your pc ip to the main modem .. 

Forward from windows to the router .. forward the router to the main modem that should do the trick  but PnP is more secure . its dynamic port triggering and easyer to use

Try this and get back to me with the news :tongue: