Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should you sell prime frames you don't enjoy/use anymore?

SpaceSwag1000

Question

11 answers to this question

My opinion? Dont sell her because of these reasons:

First of all, HOW CAN YOU DARE IT!  My beloved Valkyr! I love women that have a nice battlescream like that and tear their enemys apart how dare you thinking about selling!

Second, Primes that you dont enjoy now could still later on with different builds you try or changes in the form of reworks be a nice and enjoyable warframe for yourself.

Third, out of collection/prestige reasons alone i wouldnt sell any warframe.

Fourth, before you would sell her i would buy you a slot so you keep her, you wont regret it later believe me.

Just buy more slots. They're way cheaper and more readily available than the frame, which could receive a rework or wind up with a "perfect" weapon/mod combo at any point. Additionally they might have something that makes them "necessary" to a specific team comp. With Paracesis and Valkyr's Warcry, she might have a very important role in some future content.

58 minutes ago, SpaceSwag1000 said:

I got Valkyr prime a while ago but don't enjoy her that much anymore. Right now I'm building Nekros but I'm out of slots and since Valkyr prime is vaulted, I don't know whether or not to sell her. 

You could probably sell a couple mods or ayatans and buy another slot.

Nezha was dirt puddle a few months back before its rework. Now she/he/it's my go to frame for some reason after that buff and that deluxe skin. I figure it wouldn't be the last time a warframe gets good treatment and suddenly being fun to play again. Same goes for kitty. 

Seriously. Just buy slots. And keep in mind some quest frames you can't get the BP for it after deleting so its best to make it a habit and just sell mods or whatever for the slots.

Edited by kambinks
Gender equality

Sell a few trash prime parts, trash rivens or 1 decent parts and you have the plat for a slot, gather a full set and sell that and you'll have the plat to multiple frame slots.

I personally wouldn't sell a prime frame, or obe of the frames you can't farm back because it's a quest reward. Plat isn't hard to get by in this game. And it doesn't take much to change the playstyle of frames, so hang on to them, you might end up missing them later.

And I think you should look at the cost of a frame slot vs. the cost of buying back a full set of vaulted Valkyr.

Edited by Qwertoon
Was to fast on the send button.