Glitched Star map (226/227)

(XBOX)SteelDrifter468

Chimera came out, which means im gonna have to complete every mission on the star map. So i did just that, i completed every blinking mission node that was left (around 12 including J3 golem) 

so i check to see if i have every node done and it says (226/227) completed yet i have (27,613XP/27,613XP) the total completed amount.

did i glitch out my game somehow? Because i don’t really feel like running up to 200+ missions for new stuff.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Dr3am Watcher said:

Because i don’t really feel like running up to 200+ missions for new stuff.

Check out the Derelict missions. They have been the cause of this for many people. Just rerun each one, you will need a key for each.

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Dr3am Watcher said:

Chimera came out, which means im gonna have to complete every mission on the star map. So i did just that, i completed every blinking mission node that was left (around 12 including J3 golem) 

so i check to see if i have every node done and it says (226/227) completed yet i have (27,613XP/27,613XP) the total completed amount.

did i glitch out my game somehow? Because i don’t really feel like running up to 200+ missions for new stuff.

Go and talk to the new Hexis NPC that sells arbitration items, in any relay. There should be a text box telling you what mission you haven't done.