Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15+ days without warframe

LuLriel

Question

Hello,

I came back to warframe after a looong break (back when nova prime/soma prime was in the prime access) and had a lot of fun until now. I cannot login to my account at the moment because of an error message that tells me to contact the support for help. I asked around how long it usually takes to get my ticket resolved and most of my friends told me that It takes one or maybe two weeks at most (after a large update or something like that), especially if its an issue that doesnt let me log in/play. I was hoping for a quick answer as I just had bough all 4 of the monthly boosters (800 platinum) and they were getting wasted each day I could not play.

A couple of days after opening the ticket I noticed that mine was not categorized correctly, but seeing as I could not edit the categories I thought that maybe opening a second ticket was the better choice. I was kinda getting desparate as like I said the boosters were running and baro was about to show up with the juicy 60% electric mods. So in the end I opened another one in the right category and kept waiting for an answer.

Fast forward to now, 15 days later, and I still have not gotten anything, not even some kind of automated response asking me for more information or a message about DESupport not being able to handle the load of support tickets right now (as other, far smaller/less known games do when they know they cant answer your ticket in time). I missed out on Baro's visit (and will probably miss the next one, too), more than 2 weeks of my boosters & most of the halloween event. I would understand it if they just had some kind of big patch like Plains of Eidolon or Fortuna, or maybe a big server issue or something that does not let them work on tickets, but I asked around and people were getting genuine human answers (not bot texts) for small issues like some graphical bugs or even suggestions (!!!!!) while I cant log in for the 16. day now. Sure, it's easier to answer small issues like that, and maybe thats why they get some kind of priority, but come on now. I cant log in, still waiting for the support answer like the good boy that I am and others get their SUGGESTION tickets answered in a couple of days?

I know this post wont really help me much, noone who reads this can actually help me out. And I wouldnt even be mad at DE or DESupport at all if they gave me a reason as to why I am still waiting. Just here to share my pain and hopefully laugh about it in a couple of months once this situation gets resolved.

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, PARRANOIA said:

I know this post wont really help me much, noone who reads this can actually help me out.

Correct. Just have to wait, unfortunately. I think the longest I've waited for a reply was 5 weeks...and after like 3 weeks they told me they were busy and it's gonna take a while...lol.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

I just hope you at least get that boosters compensated. Least they could do i mean its 800 plat you spend in this. Plus waiting time.

It seems other then playing some other games in the meantime (or if you have a life unlike me doing something in RL) is the only thing left to do for you right now, that and waiting until its fixed as bad as that is

suggestion tickets don't require digging through data to find out what went wrong. they require a quick read and a "thats real f***'n neato, ill forward it to the devs" or "that is so lame that it needs to be put out of its misery" response.

In the case of account breaking login preventing bugs, it requires a careful comb over to see what went wrong and how to fix it without data corruption taking place.

In any case, opening extra tickets always delays response times, even if categorized wrong. do not open a new ticket.