Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shoddy performance since Chimera update

(PSN)corpusbonds

I don't know if my problem's similar, but the result of being almost unable to play is.  

I've been having multiple game drops as well as being kicked out of PSN chat whenever I play (Not on other games).  I also keep getting that network error red thingy despite my internet being great (according to Playstation and all my other games).  

38 minutes ago, ChivalrousDevil said:

You guys over on ps4 aren't the only ones . A large majority of people on PC have the same problem after this stupid chimera update... Frames going drastically without a reason and sill no response from DE.

Well, I posted it here since I don’t use PC and I don’t normlly follow their topics.

That being said, we even have the pet fur texture glitch as well. Just hoping DE will do something since more and more people re complaining.

Since the update I've experienced a couple of issues.  The dialogue from Lotus is quite choppy, half way through a sentence she kinda cuts out and back in again.  During missions (particularly endless missions) I'm getting a lot of enemies stuck in walls and the ceiling - often completely out of view so I can't attack them but they can still hit me.  Admittedly its nothing game breaking, but definitely something that very noticeable.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed all these issues above, but the one I didn't see above that has been the most worrisome for me as a completionist is that Helios is no longer scanning enemies that are not completed in my codex, even when in range with the required mod equipped. I have communicated with some clan members as well as other people I group up with randomly and almost everyone I am talking to has run into the same issue. The issue with Helios does not occur 100% of the time, but it happens enough to be both noticeable and frustrating.