Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Zaw help, ASAP!

Acculiterary

Question

I ran a hela ton of stats and my Zaw came out to be quite the "Chainzaw." Plague Kripath+Seekalla+Ekwana II Jai. McLovin the stats in ZawCalc. However, I forgot to add to my search which type of Melee Zaw it will be decided as, which apparently Plague Kripath isnt compatible with Seekalla. Is it by any chance possible to use Plague Kripath on Seekalla, or does the Category justify it?

6 answers to this question

Just now, Dominiuos said:

Hope you notice that all zaws have the same sum of damage. The trick is to know which postures and type of damage is best.

Postures, as in Stances? If so, hopefully I can use Bleeding Willow. Also, is there a better Polearm Stance than it? And since Melee 3.0's gonna buttfuk Meme Strike, what substitute for that.. Blood Rush?

Edited by Acculiterary

Just now, rapt0rman said:

All zaw parts are compatible.

What a relief. Since the Grip said it wasn't what the Strike was used for I got a little worried about redoing my research. (I'll post the Trials and Elimination of the Zaw sometime today or tomorrow, it's actually not bad :3

3 hours ago, Acculiterary said:

Postures, as in Stances? If so, hopefully I can use Bleeding Willow. Also, is there a better Polearm Stance than it? And since Melee 3.0's gonna buttfuk Meme Strike, what substitute for that.. Blood Rush?

Sorry mate, not the best person to answer those questions. My builds as been very basic from the start and use almost the same for all weapons, and that's why I have more than 400k of endo. I always struggle with melle cause it never is affective as I think it should be. Currently I'm trying to use primed mods to get there (primed fury rock's man...) but overall depend how you like to use the weapon.

I aim for reach and fury (after damage of course), but many aim for combo count and/or critical (not sure if is affective for high levels doe) so... it depends.