Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scanner

Ashoka666

Well i was watching YT videos the other day (from Quit Shallow) and found her video about the scanner when some grineer talks about his p*nis. And i thought that scanner is so unused. Now that we have a ghost on our ship why not make some creepy dialog playing on it or just some random creepy music and let the ghost laught at the end or something. It would give some color to the Orbiter. Lets face it we need some new things like that to keep the game fresh. Also recording some new lines to it is way faster than making new things for the game. Sorry if wrote this to the wrong Forum this is my first post and i am not a Grand Master. I was just interested if anyone thought like me about this. Thanks.

would be nice to have some secret messages in the form of some distortion ect. for the new war quest that's in development. I mean they're doing it for fourtune-ah (though they might already be doing it for the new war.) i would like to see/hear more of Wally. 

Chimera Spoiler...

Spoiler

Wally being featured in the Chimera Prologue is great might mean we get to know more about it as we (I) know pretty much nothing about it.

Loved how it was wearing the lotus helmet, wonder what part the helmet will play in the new war.

Edited by hellodownthere

"Wally" you mean the ghost? Oh man thats so good this is the first time i heard someone naming it that. And yes i mean it would be nice to have something to look forward to and keeping the game fresh. WF is all about constant updates. And this would be just a small update as i said before recording some new voice lines to it won't take much.

15 hours ago, Ashoka666 said:

"Wally" you mean the ghost? Oh man thats so good this is the first time i heard someone naming it that. And yes i mean it would be nice to have something to look forward to and keeping the game fresh. WF is all about constant updates. And this would be just a small update as i said before recording some new voice lines to it won't take much.

well rell in the chains of harrow called it the man in the wall so most people in my region (OCE) calls it wally