Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR10 Weapons pick

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello so im incredibly close to get to mr10 and after quite some time I will have a lot of new cool weapons to try, problem is that the ones I was looking to most need some harder to get materials when you need to wait a lot to get fieldrons from invasions for example, so I cant exactly make all weapons I want, thats why I wanted to ask you which one do you recomend me to get first from these three: Corinth, Arca plasmor and Lanka, those three are on top of my list and I just dont know, I heard that Lanka is awesome in eidolon, but I only started doing hunts there and I dont do them that much, so ehh.

15 answers to this question

All three.

Corinth's not the most effective weapon, but it's very fun to use and has options.  Arca Plasmor simply fires a wave of death, and it's undeniably the most effective of the three up close, while Lanka's a good anti-Eidolon gun that also happens to syngergize pretty well with Mag or Mirage.

Just now, Sintag said:

All three.

Corinth's not the most effective weapon, but it's very fun to use and has options.  Arca Plasmor simply fires a wave of death, and it's undeniably the most effective of the three up close, while Lanka's a good anti-Eidolon gun that also happens to syngergize pretty well with Mag or Mirage.

I do want to make all three, im just unable to make all 3 at once, so I need to prioritize which one to make first

Just now, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

I do want to make all three, im just unable to make all 3 at once, so I need to prioritize which one to make first

Depends on what you want to do most.  If you want to hunt?  Lanka.  If you want to have fun?  Corinth.  If you need a group of enemies over there dead right now?  Plasmor.

21 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Arca Plasmor if you prefer shotguns, Lanka if you prefer snipers.

But don't overlook some other great weapons when it comes to reaching MR10...(Tenora, Quanta Vandal, Amprex)

Arca is my vote out of the 3, but as Vile notes, there are a few other really great choices in MR10.  I would rate the Arca and Amprex basically side by side in the "group murderizing" category.  Two of my personal favorite guns.

Arca Plasmor, that thing wrecks.

Curious why no mention of the Lenz? Should also be MR10 if I remember correctly and is a lot of fun to use. Just have to be cautious because you can and will kill yourself with it (pair it with Nyx and you can Panic 4 to not die and soak up the damage for your bubble). With a Zephyr in PoE you can fly around and just yell "Bombs awaaaaaay"

Arca plasmor. 

Throw a potato on it, then get it up to 30 with some nice mods on and decide if you want to forma it (you will the actual question is "now or later"). 

With that, farm your fieldron and everything else. Then you have all of the options. 

That Lanka is nice but you're still going to have to forma it -multiple times- to have something that will do real damage to the Eidolons.