Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which One?! - Zenistar, Zenith, or Sigma & Octantis

ShinTechG

Question

7 answers to this question

Zenith is an automatic rifle that turns into a single-shot rifle which can see targets through walls when you alt-fire, Zenistar is a slow heavy blade that throws out an AoE disc that damages constantly for 40ish seconds, Sigma and Octantis is a fast sword and shield which lets you throw the shield when you air attack. They all function incredibly differently but they're also all relatively viable. I'd check the wiki pages for each one to make your choice.

26 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

Zenith is an automatic rifle that turns into a single-shot rifle which can see targets through walls when you alt-fire, Zenistar is a slow heavy blade that throws out an AoE disc that damages constantly for 40ish seconds, Sigma and Octantis is a fast sword and shield which lets you throw the shield when you air attack. They all function incredibly differently but they're also all relatively viable. I'd check the wiki pages for each one to make your choice.

thx

sigma & octantis, for a simple reason,

• Sigma & Ocantis is exclusive to the Daily Tribute system. It will become available every 200 days, beginning at day 300, until chosen as the Milestone reward.

compared to Zenistar and Zenith which are every 200 days, beginning at day 100, which means if you are at 300, youve waited long enough..

then again with the new tribute system you have it earlier, id go with it still because its a fun body smasher and it stands out for fashion frame compared to the other two.

just my opinion

Edited by look
typo