Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a trade chat tab.

kristophy

9 minutes ago, kristophy said:

Is that a good idea? Though? I mean like not that many people pay enough attention.  And loads of people dont even know how that works.

Yes it is. Filters make trade chat so much better. If people don't know how to use it, tough luck. DE could add a tutorial I guess... but once you know the filter exists it's not exactly difficult to figure out how it works through expirementation.

Edited by AXCrusnik

15 minutes ago, kristophy said:

Is that a good idea? Though? I mean like not that many people pay enough attention.  And loads of people dont even know how that works.

yes it is. if they dont pay attention sucks to be them? i really dont see how people not paying attention is relevent to filters since filters allow you to only see chat lines that have the words you want in it.

The riven market is strong. But the mod prime and special item market will decline. The way I see it trade chats prices will continue to decline. Unless I am mistaken.  Only ultra rare stuff is worth anything. Well middle class and hard to obtain are worth table scrapes. Warframe.market is casueing Deflation and a little inflation would be a nice change. It's the opposite problem in warframe that United states suffers the value of plat is super unorthodox. But I do see how it's good for de. Because you need riven slots to get platinum fast. So that would cause one to buy.

On 2018-10-30 at 9:31 PM, AXCrusnik said:

Well if you think an in game auction house will fix the problems caused by what is essentially an out-of-game AH... I got news for you...

You know. An in game auction house can force trades so people cant scam the market values. That's why things go down in price. Fake trades. I am starting to notice it all the time. Plus. If you read the small amount of information here. You would know I am talking about a tab and not an actual auction house. 

On 2018-10-30 at 6:17 PM, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

yes it is. if they dont pay attention sucks to be them? i really dont see how people not paying attention is relevent to filters since filters allow you to only see chat lines that have the words you want in it.

XD a lot of you are proving my point. 

Edited by kristophy

On 2018-11-02 at 11:06 AM, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

It's been a while since I've consistently traded anything, but I totally never knew there were filters....I just looked up a video on youtube to find confirm how to do it on PS4. 

Lol 

It's pretty clear when you pay enough attention to actually see the triangle symbol, and then grasp the whole contains-doesn't contain toggle.

9 hours ago, kristophy said:

You know. An in game auction house can force trades so people cant scam the market values. That's why things go down in price. Fake trades. I am starting to notice it all the time. Plus. If you read the small amount of information here. You would know I am talking about a tab and not an actual auction house. 

XD a lot of you are proving my point. 

Dude:

On 2018-10-30 at 8:43 PM, kristophy said:

Riven trades happen 80% of the time. There should be normal trade chat and riven trade chat. Or an in game auction house. 

Are you for real? Did you not know what you actually posted? Couldn't you have just checked to make sure you didn't make a suggestion for an in game auction house? 

And no. Drop the "fake trades" talk. That's just nonsense made up by people who are upset about not being able to jack the prices up. You are the only person who decides how much you want to charge for your sale. But we are the ones who decide whether we want to buy at that price. If we can't both agree on a price, then you keep your items and we will spend our plat elsewhere. And please do believe that someone else will be willing to make the sale. And if you hold out eventually you may get the price you're asking from someone else. 

That's how this works. It's not a new concept. Our caveman ancestors probably had it figured out.