Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Hydroid Prime Accessories Post Update 23.10.6

(PSN)reddragonhrcro

I'll look in to the news, but, IIRC, I think they might have changed the price of something in the store and then refunded whoever bought it.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I'll look in to the news, but, IIRC, I think they might have changed the price of something in the store and then refunded whoever bought it.

I may be mistaken, but I don't think there was ever a price change that was that extreme.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

29 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I may be mistaken, but I don't think there was ever a price change that was that extreme.

The most expensive stuff we have are the tennogen bundles which are definitely not over 1k if I remember correctly.

OP, did you buy a very expensive riven lately? Maybe that got refunded somehow

Nothing in the update notes... I don't think I've ever seem a console player being affected by the chargeback drama, but it could be it.. or let's just wait for support's response.

35 minutes ago, EvilChaosKnight said:

Did you trade for anything lately? Maybe it got reversed by the support.

Haven't done any sort of trades recently. Especially not that amount.

So yeah no clue where it came from. I'll just wait and see what support says about it.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro

That sounds to me like someone purchased a chroma prime access on your account. Did you have a Sony balance at all that may have been used by a family member/friend for that?

Check to see if you have the chroma prime, weapons, and armor as well that come with the plat and 90 day boosters.

That or did you happen to win a Chroma Prime access from the twitch stream?

Edited by Erytroxylin

25 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

That sounds to me like someone purchased a chroma prime access on your account. Did you have a Sony balance at all that may have been used by a family member/friend for that?

Check to see if you have the chroma prime, weapons, and armor as well that come with the plat and 90 day boosters.

That or did you happen to win a Chroma Prime access from the twitch stream?

Checked for both, PA and accessories. Neither was present. Only use PSN cards and there wasn't enough for a purchase.

And if I won something on stream I would have to contact them about it first for account info.

Hello everyone, this is my very first making a thread. 

I am on ps4

The story is, last night after i updated my game (chimera update), my platnum has gone from 128 to 1493.My boosters (credit and affinity) added 90 days on top of what i had. I asked all of my friend if the gifted me anything, they said no. I checked the in-game inbox, no message saying i got gifted anything. Then i checked my inventory. I found out that Spritsails prime armor sets and sardin prime sugatra have been added to my inventory. I do notice that Hydroid Prime access has expired quite some time now, hence, there is no chance i "accidentally" bought it. I got advice from chat said do not use the plat the mysteriously appear on my account. I may get banned. I am pretty confused now. I am sure that i didn't win any giveaway from any WF partners. Even so, they would not be able to give me hydroid access pack. 

I need to use my original 128 plat for slots and potatoes and stuff, but at this state, it seems my bank is frozen. I wrote to DE about 8 hrs ago, yet no response has come. Please give me advice. Or maybe upvote the post so DE notice the issue.

Thank you very much

Edited by (PS4)longlongnguyen

I am thinking that someone won the PS4 giveaways and they were added instead of needing to contact them. Might be there were a backlog of prizes sitting there that they did not ever hear from the winner so they pushed them through.

If you ever watched a PS4@4 stream, you may have won and just now getting the wins. 

Best thing to do- contact support, check the win list for streams, and attempt to not trade or spend til you hear from them. If they say it is all good- spend a plenty. 

6 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

I am thinking that someone won the PS4 giveaways and they were added instead of needing to contact them. Might be there were a backlog of prizes sitting there that they did not ever hear from the winner so they pushed them through.

If you ever watched a PS4@4 stream, you may have won and just now getting the wins. 

Best thing to do- contact support, check the win list for streams, and attempt to not trade or spend til you hear from them. If they say it is all good- spend a plenty. 

Well that surely is possible. But yeah will wait out for support.

Ok checked inventory again and it looks like I got the Hydroid Prime accessories pack somehow.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro

Hey guys! Merged all related threads here. 

There was a bug that snuck through with this update that allowed a handful of people to receive the Hydroid Prime Accessories Pack. We quickly hot dropped a fix to resolve the issue, but for those of you who received the pack, since this was on us, it will remain in your inventories. 

Thank you to those of you who reported the issue! Honesty is best policy as they say 😛