General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Arca Plasmor Bugged with Chimera?

(PSN)IrresistiBill

^Bumping your post my friend 🙂  Also with the arca plasmor you can't shoot through gara's wall nor volt's shield.  It just bounces off backwards when it hits them.  Also the punch through has been removed(thank goodness my riven has punch through on it).  Why does the blast look like hadouken or a kamehameha? DE we need answers lol.

On 2018-10-30 at 6:58 PM, (PS4)SaintRain459 said:

^Bumping your post my friend 🙂  Also with the arca plasmor you can't shoot through gara's wall nor volt's shield.  It just bounces off backwards when it hits them.  Also the punch through has been removed(thank goodness my riven has punch through on it).  Why does the blast look like hadouken or a kamehameha? DE we need answers lol.

yep, same problems here

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the punch through is actually gone, it's just way more sensitive to hitting other things.  I believe it's supposed to bounce off walls now, but it only seems to reliably bounce off Gara's wall.  Everything else it detonates on.  Perhaps it only bounces at extremely shallow angles though, which makes me wonder "why did they bother anyway?"

I think these changes are a decision from DE.
They may be "good" from a aesthetic point of view, but from the practical stand, they made the Arca Plasmor less reliable.
With the old shot effect the player was able to actually see the impact point and number of enemies affected.
Now we have this explosion effect that reduce our line of sight, and detonates at the minimun contact with anything.
Whatever was the one who tought that this was a good idea, obviosly he or she don't used the Arca Plasmor too much before making these changes.
I don't know you guys, but things like this make me fear a lot about the incoming melee changes.

• 2 weeks later...