Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix kubrows fur back

(XBOX)KAMISAYA43

Since update a couple hours ago, kubrows and genetc templates look horrific. They appear to be in limbo rift or straight from borderlands. No distinctive texture differences are noticeable in patterns and colors now. Please fix this back to how it was before. This is not an improvement but a vast downgrade. 

No it truly is horrible. As if the animals were in limbo rift or from borderland's. There's no texture or pattern distinction anymore. It's very hard to distinguish between characteristics and colors. 

To make sure I'm not a complete negative nancy here...I did notice we can now hold more than one egg now which is a major turn in the right direction. Only problem is with the art problem this topic is all about, Noone wants to or is breeding animals enough to make use of this new resource. Oof

Edited by (XB1)KAMISAYA43

Not just Kubrows, but also Kavats. It's not as noticeable because of their very short fur, but the whiskers seem like they've been drawn on with thick permanent marker. Donno about Helminth chargers because I don't own any, or know someone who does. Either way, I can't bring either my Kubrow or Kavat with me to missions because they'd probably die of embarrassment.

On a side-note, I do agree that being able to hold more than one Kubrow egg is something that should've been in the game some time ago, But better late than never, yes?

Bred my first kavat to see if it made this all any more bearable. Unfortunately it has not helped. With little point of reference from before the changes, my opinion won't be the most informed. But it is very obvious the added effect on the fur and whiskers and just overall the animal on whole. It's like an after image or a distorted outline. I won't say it's worse or better than the kubrow's because each has their own distinct and clear differences. But the problem remains to be a major eye sore and is making it near impossible to work with animals or make any kind of sustainable income with. The animals and their whole intrigue and mechanics was one of if not my favorite single aspect to the game. Please fix them back. We're not asking for any complex fixes or buffs or nerfs. Just simply change them back to the way they were. Noone seemed to be complaining about them before this so why change them in the first place?

Just saw content creator brozime made a video about this very topic. Now can the issue please get the attention it deserves. If major content creators are taking the time to make videos and getting a lot of likes quickly then that should mean something. Everyone seems to agree that no new changes needed to be made. Jus put them back to the way they were and people will be happy. I for one will be ecstatic.