Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Melee (Crazy Idea XD)

TheDante500

my crazy idea for operator is like how we make our AMP ,so would be a prism that determinate the the stats, the handle that determinate the speed and type of weapon and the collar that could determinate a secundary attack (idk, like throwing the eadge, the same as before but that make an effect like explode)

well if you are thinking how the prism would work with the handle is that the handle has like void sensor that make the energy travel to the prism

this idea born because i think the warframe weapons are a little big for the operator and the prism could be perfect for him.

if you are thinking what would happend to the amp that is equiped thats easy, the prism would move to the arm like a hidden blade of assassins creed

well what do u think?

5 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Same reason a majority of this game is the way it is, it would be cool.

I suppose, but then it's probably going to be on the bottom of priority list. 

( But killing an heavy armored grineer with an assassin creed blade-lije while in void mode would be amazing xD THIS would give a good reason to use Operator ) 

Justo ahora, mikakor dijo:

I suppose, but then it's probably going to be on the bottom of priority list. 

( But killing an heavy armored grineer with an assassin creed blade-lije while in void mode would be amazing xD THIS would give a good reason to use Operator ) 

you didnt understand

when you enter melee with operator the amp will hide in that way