Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feature request: UI buff indicator for certain defensive abilities like iron skin, mesmer skin and so on

Renzo

I have played Nezha a lot after the rework and one thing I noticed that is easily visible on the UI is the warding halo icon on the right lower side of the screen when it is active. I would like to see similar icon for some of the other defensive abilities like iron skin, shatter shield, mesmer skin and splinter storm (chroma's elemental ward? these are the ones I remembered right now).

• for abilities that have amount of protection like warding halo and iron skin the amount of protection should be seen (already on nezha so)
  • for abilities that have duration the duration should be shown with possible damage reduction

I know iron skin amount was added to the top right buff bar but that top buff bar is really a complete mess. Therefore I would like to see at least these defensives exactly like Nezha has his warding halo presented.

Edited by runx0

I agree ... i too was impressed with Nezha UI for Warding Halo and wondered why DE decided to cheap out on Rhinos ... for defensive abilities once you've had a taste of Nezhas UI the other abilities seem to lack luster ... and it breaks down to simple convenience. Which should be shared across frames with similar abilities.

5 hours ago, Errodin said:

wondered why DE decided to cheap out on Rhinos

They just did Nezha's and will come back to Rhino at some other point? Just because something else was done first, doesn't mean a similar looking thing is actually the same under the hood and would be easy to do that other thing, even assuming DE even wants to copy Nezha's new UI elements for a completely differently themed frame.

14 hours ago, peterc3 said:

for a completely differently themed frame.

Different themes yes ... but on paper and practice an ability that's exactly the same. Both negate incoming damage, both build off of strength and armor, albiet Nezha can soak in damage to increase the pool of the shield much like rhino's augment.