Leechers in Arbitration

Question

How often do you run into leechers in arbitration alerts?

On my first run, there was this Ivara on ziplines the whole match. I thought she was sniping enemies from up there, but at the end of the match (60min), she got only 28 kills.

Haven't run an alert again since.

If this happens too often, I gotta consider going solo only.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

On my first run, there was this Ivara on ziplines the whole match. I thought she was sniping enemies from up there, but at the end of the match (60min), she got only 28 kills.

Have run an alert again since.

what mission were you running if i might ask ūüėõ¬†also you should not stop running because there was a bad egg in the squad. do you part and u still get a reward. don't let other people ruin it for you.

also take into considering that the other 3 frames might have just been decimating the map, also they could have been lagging. they may not have alot of kills but i usually dont either cus i CC more then i kill enemies. in some arbitrations its smarter to just keep them alive. this ivara was likely using sleep arrows on the enemies.

Edited by Makunogo

3 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Zero so far...but that's just because I don't do them. Actually the only one I did bored me to hell

3 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Next time you see such behaviour ask them to take action as well. If not screen the chat and the results and report to support. Leecher will be banned (perma if they repeat it)

Never so far. I don't know how many I've done so far, maybe a couple of dozen.

In fact I'd say these are some of the best balanced missions in terms of how much each player contributes. I don't necessarily mean that in number of kills, but in a more general sense (e.g. support, number of skills used etc.)

1 minute ago, rastaban75 said:

Never so far. I don't know how many I've done so far, maybe a couple of dozen.

In fact I'd say these are some of the best balanced missions in terms of how much each player contributes. I don't necessarily mean that in number of kills, but in a more general sense (e.g. support, number of skills used etc.)

yes i agree on this so hard because everything we do is like.. valuable in a sense. 

earlier i was playing an interception with gara ( which i had never used before) and the thrill i got keeping that D gate empty was great. but also being on edge because i knew a mistake could kill me. you really have to make your own fun in warframe. people need to stop letting others ruin it

None so far. I play always public and all people I encountered were nice. Ivara I only had 2 times so far in group, so shes a really seldom sight. If someone dies we finish the rotation/wave/whatever and extract. Like 6 times out of  50, I got a host mitigation  and 2 times the mitigation cost me everything.

i ran into 1 but he was equinox with 300% strength with a efficiency and range build so at-least he was doing something to contribute since if anything touched him he was as dead as fish out of water so he was forced to hide besides thay guy none the mode gives you only one life so i would assume it be hard to leech in since there is rarely a safe place to hide and even then if they stay AFK too long they forfeit rewards so if someone did find a spot to slightly move every 30 or so seconds with out a enemy climbing up there i guess go about it like you would any other AFK farmer takes pictures and report them with pictures attached to it 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

1. Just gets Arbitration alerts yesterday 

2. Runs it once 

3. Encounters a leech 

4. Creates forum post to rant about "leechers" (note the plural)

5. States they are done with Arbitration after a single run.

Yep, sounds like a typical console player.

1. Misinterprets the thread.

2. Ad hominem

Yep, sounds like a typical toxic player.

32 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

what mission were you running if i might ask ūüėõ¬†also you should not stop running because there was a bad egg in the squad. do you part and u still get a reward. don't let other people ruin it for you.

also take into considering that the other 3 frames might have just been decimating the map, also they could have been lagging. they may not have alot of kills but i usually dont either cus i CC more then i kill enemies. in some arbitrations its smarter to just keep them alive. this ivara was likely using sleep arrows on the enemies.

It was an Infested Surival. No nuke frames, 2x Khoras and a Rhino, IIRC.

I'm not gonna stop running, not before I get the mods. I just wanted to know if leechers pop up often there. Don't wanna do a few dozens runs to find that out, that's why I'm asking.

ah.. that ivara in survival. yea the person was probably just trying to stay alive. id say they were leeching af. its uncommon though. 

as of now i only do the interception arbitration since generally speaking u cant afk in there unless u wanna end up dead. but also u dont need to kill that much in interception just cc/staying alive will get the job done and its probably got the fastest rotations.

With how low the spawn rate in arbitrations is I can deal with everything, so leechers don't bother me, and tbh I understand them, because of how grindy this game is, and besides, I hardly ever see them so it's no big deal, now if leechers started to grow I'd be concerned.

They were probably banking on joining a team that nukes enemies, one of the biggest reasons to leech right next to leveling weapons and frames.

That said, record the incident by taking screenshots of the leecher (the more the merrier), and send it as a report via customer support. Leeching isn't acceptable by DE and they will respond to reports accordingly.

hace 2 horas, GnarlsDarkley dijo:

Zero so far...but that's just because I don't do them. Actually the only one I did bored me to hell

Next time you see such behaviour ask them to take action as well. If not screen the chat and the results and report to support. Leecher will be banned (perma if they repeat it)

Saddly leeching its not baneable or have any other punish (aside from not get the reward if you go afk for long ) , please dont give false information .

5 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Haven't run an alert again since.

Did you bother to check the number of powers used by the Ivara player?  Chances are that they were using Sleep Arrow as @Makunogo said earlier.  

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Did you bother to check the number of powers used by the Ivara player?  Chances are that they were using Sleep Arrow as @Makunogo said earlier.

I normally pay a lot of attention to enemies, and didn't see a single one asleep. Most of them were caught by my Strangledome, while the rest of them were killed by rhino and the other khora in other close rooms.

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I normally pay a lot of attention to enemies, and didn't see a single one asleep. Most of them were caught by my Strangledome, while the rest of them were killed by rhino and the other khora in other close rooms.

before flying off and ranting and making wild accusations of leechers take a few minuts to make sure they not using abilities to CC even if it doesnt seem apparent in heat of things doesnt mean they arent being done.  Look at things like power use ammounts first. just becaue it hit right after or before by some ones elses attack or ability doesnt mean the guy was doing nothing.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

before flying off and ranting and making wild accusations of leechers take a few minuts to make sure they not using abilities to CC even if it doesnt seem apparent in heat of things doesnt mean they arent being done.  Look at things like power use ammounts first. just becaue it hit right after or before by some ones elses attack or ability doesnt mean the guy was doing nothing.

As I said, I pay a lot of attention to enemies. I spent 60 minutes with Ivara in the same room. In those 60 minutes, ZERO enemies were put to sleep and ZERO invisibility fields were placed around. Ivara was just invisible and using her zip lines very close to the ceiling to move around, and that's it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

As I said, I pay a lot of attention to enemies. I spent 60 minutes with Ivara in the same room. In those 60 minutes, ZERO enemies were put to sleep and ZERO invisibility fields were placed around. Ivara was just invisible and using her zip lines very close to the ceiling to move around, and that's it.

and has been said multiple times its clear you assumed what you saw and from a half read report it sounds alot like you just jumped to conclusions about something for a reason to rant on forums

I did defense arbitration mission yesterday with Inaros where there was 1 Mesa guy with 600 kills and rest had about 100 (I had least kills of all). It doesn't mean that 1 guy had to work for 3 leechers. There was Gara and Frost shielding defense target and all of us standing together with Mesa blasting everything and others mostly just killing off drones and leftovers. I mean it's rather hard to leech in arbitrations and I doubt anyone is dumb enough to actually waste time trying to do it. Very small kill count in arbitration doesn't mean player didn't do anything - it's more likely player cared about surviving and completing objective more than about running around guns blazing.

I don't think I've encountered leechers yet in public arbitrations. Only did 2 of those though, and a lot of people died before and right after the first rotation. Could do more excavation arbitrations with an organized team of clanmates and alliancemates, have done a bit more of those and naturally nobody leeches in them.

As for the OP's encounter with zipline Ivara, it's fairly likely he was just failing his job and trying. Ivara is not the most suited for survival arbitrations, because you need to move due to life support.