are corpus dum

Showerwalker

for those of you not in Fortuna ARG discord made by DE, here's what happened: we're told to go to V Prime and do Arb-Survival (31k tennos), in the end 7mil corpus died, while a solaris operative successfully stole some crates of potatoes, solaris is happy because they can sell them to pay their debt.

so, hold on.

a slaved colony contacted a group of universally known killers several times their population and basically said -

"get on discord."

*so we did*

*then this solaris guy, who actually snuck in corpus base, got on their discord and twitter, starts explaining to us how they're in perpetual debt to the corpus, and now are basically slaves to them* and with his stupid trafficlight head he said -

"I want you to go where our loan-shark lives, kill a couple mil, mean while, we'll send a guy to take their phones and sht, sell it, so we can pay them back to our loan-shark."

best part. Corpus is completely fine with it, like they looked at the 7million fresh graves and thought, BOI can't believe solaris owe us money >:((((

ps: discord if anyone is interested https://discord.gg/2DG5D

The Corpus, specifically Nef and other bigwigs, are greedy, money-grubbing, hyper-focused cultists who don't give a damn about the human cost. So that's why they're fine with it. 31 time the destruction as normal would probably be insured in such a way that the repairs wind up making Nef even more money, by some miracle of economics I can't think of, but I'm sure is possible with few enough ethics. V-Prime wasn't even where the actual loan sharks were, it was just one of many bases. The idea was that they'd focus more on that rather than the relatively small amounts of damage Little Duck could cause.