Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player

(PSN)Marco-Burgman

Question

Dear Reader, 

As the title suggests I am a returning player and I want to play again, my old account still has everything it has when I left (very happy)! I played some venus mission again to 'get back into the game', but much has changed. To clearify myself, I 'stopped' after Inaros was introduced (update 19? I think?). Currently we are at update 24?..

Could someone please give me a quick (or long if you feel like it), summary of the things that have changed? Such as controls? And some basics (that I forgot)

So that I can get back into the void (if void keys still are a thing) to survive endless rounds and grind like before :)!

Thanks! 

13 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Marco-Burgman said:

Thanks a lot for all your help (found out you are able to carry 4..nowadays..sad me, getting a squad was the worst). Could I pm you in the future for more questions? 🙂

You'll probably get a faster answer here (Players Helping Players) or by checking the wiki :P ( https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki ) Sometimes I disappear from the forum for weeks 😉

Some useful links to help you further:
Tracker for alerts / invasions / fissures / Baro / etc https://axhx.net/warframe-tracker/
Warframe Wiki (Vaulted Relics) (Vaulted Primes)
Warframe Market (to buy/sell stuff / check for prices – doesn’t include rivens)
Riven Market (best website for trading rivens)
Warframe Trader (other website for trading rivens)
Warframe Builder (website with builds for all warframes and weapons)
Warframe Official Drop Tables

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

2 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Edit:

And an alternative for this year specifically:
https://axhx.net/warframe-updates-tldr/

Thanks for replying, it sums it up pretty good! I am going to read it more in depth later on. 

Do you maybe have some tips/tricks to share? Things I might have done in the past which are now not possible anymore? 

Also, did they nerf my synoid simular.. And the speed of which "war" spins with? 

Yours sincerely, 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Marco-Burgman said:

So that I can get back into the void (if void keys still are a thing)

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Marco-Burgman said:

Also, did they nerf my synoid simular..

Yes. Simulor is almost dead.

As for the new "big thing" it's Eidolons (until Fortuna is released)

I made a guide on those if you don't want to watch videos

http://gnarlsdarkley.forumprofi.de/earth-cetus-plains-of-eidolon-f85/-tridolon-hunting--t62.html

but you would need to grind some cetus before that 😉

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

tenor.gif

Yes. Simulor is almost dead.

As for the new "big thing" it's Eidolons (until Fortuna is released)

I made a guide on those if you don't want to watch videos

http://gnarlsdarkley.forumprofi.de/earth-cetus-plains-of-eidolon-f85/-tridolon-hunting--t62.html

but you would need to grind some cetus before that 😉

Oké, got to learn fast! Lucky I still have a soma prime :)! So I just read that void mission are gone.. (loved them..)? 

I am pleased to read your guide, thanks! 

Any other things to comfort me as a 'noob', since I have been looking for my void keys ;)? Or are all other things 'the same'? 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Marco-Burgman said:

Any other things to comfort me as a 'noob', since I have been looking for my void keys ;)? Or are all other things 'the same'? 

Void keys are relics now...many things have changed, but don't worry, the game is still great. I know it may seem like a bit of an "Easy way out" for me to post those links, but skimming through them will really give you all the info you need.

8 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Void keys are relics now...many things have changed, but don't worry, the game is still great. I know it may seem like a bit of an "Easy way out" for me to post those links, but skimming through them will really give you all the info you need.

I really appreciate it! Loved the game, it always scratched at the back of my head. You are right.. Many things changed.. Can't even normally use bladestorm lmao! Quick question, ash prime is still a great frame right? (not that they nerfed him, which would make me really sad lol) 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Marco-Burgman said:

Quick question, ash prime is still a great frame right? (not that they nerfed him, which would make me really sad lol) 

He's ok. The use of Bladestorm changed a bit. Have to actually select targets now, instead of hitting the Ult button and leaning back.

1 minute ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

He's ok. The use of Bladestorm changed a bit. Have to actually select targets now, instead of hitting the Ult button and leaning back.

That's why it did not function.. I will use Rhino P to get back into the game than.. They couldn't have changed much about him.. Right? (laughs nervously) 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Marco-Burgman said:

That's why it did not function.. I will use Rhino P to get back into the game than.. They couldn't have changed much about him.. Right? (laughs nervously) 

Don't think so. Don't use him much. If you're looking for a tank, go for Inaros :)