Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something worse than a leech

Erytroxylin

9 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

but why? 1 time i went there in old days - i took ignis. Cause aoe - ignis deals 0 dmg numbers. Next run i seapped to sniper rifle. why not? targeted dmg for boss, whats ur problem?

Due to Lephantis mechanics, you'll do the same damage per shot with a rifle except hit 10x as many times in the same time frame. 

It just makes the fight take ungodly longer when people don't bring guns that can actually be useful is all.

Edited by Erytroxylin
Typo

14 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

Due to Lephantis mechanics, you'll do the same damage per shot with a rifle except hit 10x as many times in the same time frame. 

It just makes the fight take ungodly longer when people don't bring guns that can actually be useful is all.

Carry harder and hold back them tears. 🤷‍♀️

Idk about you, but for Lephantis Sorties I always bring my Chroma+Tenora (for the charged shot) with 145% Dmg+145%CD Riven and it works very well. 

You're telling me that Charged/Semi-auto weapons are trash against Lephantis when I can 3-4 shot the Heads (without removing the armor) without giving a crap about ammo? Fancy.

I want to see someone do air spin attacks (which are possible) and build up atterax combo counter in this way or scoliac 

Might need mods like mobilize to jump that high and still have time to pull off the spin attack while gravity takes over

Edited by (PS4)sealed_jsword1

Worse than a leech?

*Player takes the Mobile Def decoder and runs away during the last portion of an Invasion to get the last marker of that Orokin Catalyst 

*Players stand on you for 3 seconds when you get downed....and then run away without even ATTEMPTING to pick you up

*Players that you inform you are trying to do a challenge and they go to Extraction to start the countdown 

*Players that sit in region chat spitting hatred at races, colors, types, and then get backed up praise from others

*Players that in chat you ask them a question and they inform you they will trade, then block you

Yeah....those are my picks

9 hours ago, Erytroxylin said:

People who bring sniper rifles to Lephantis Sortie.

This has been a public service announcement.

what if it were Sniper Only? what then? I'm guessing Titania starts becoming a common sight, but still.

you chose to PUG the Sortie, this is what you got. if you don't like it, solo, recruit or grab friends/ clan members.