Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with controller when melee weapon is equipped

Shad0wWatcher

Hi there friends. I wasn't sure in which section i should post this so i'll just put it here.

I've been having an issue lately that i feel needs attention. When playing on PC with controller, i have it so that on the L2 button or the Left Trigger does nothing when you have your melee weapon equipped. I myself have tested this with different controllers but the outcome is always the same. I set my L2 button on block in melee and nothing happens when i press the button, but when i swapped that with channeling (R2/Right Trigger for me) i could block normally again but then i couldn't channel anymore and vice versa again. 

The thing also is that when i'm simply using my primary or secondary, i can use the Left Trigger just fine as i use that to aim. It's also weird that on my keyboard and mouse, blocking and every other melee input works perfectly fine so it's really a problem with controllers. Also let it be known that this issue has only shown it's head recently as before i had no problem.

And yes i could just switch to using my keyboard and mouse but i find using a controller more comfortable. And i imagine there are more like me who are like this.