Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wha weapon to choose for healing Inaros?

Melanholic7

Question

Hi guys.  So, day ago i finished forming Inaros, now he is fat and beautiful; but I dont have Arcane Grace (only Guardian), so im not immortal and cant faceroll ;( This arcane is too expensive for me, so i started to looking how to heal Inaros with easiest way. 

So, i tried Hirudo melee weapon. Heal is great, just spam E and u are immortal. But...dps is meh. Even with 3x combo and full build it struggles with 135lvl heavy armored greenirs. I mean, im killing them, but very slowly (cause kinda weak dmg to armor and no proper aoe on this weapon). And cause low status chance - corrosive procs are rare and wont help. 

thats why I need help - looks like my last “simple” (not counting finishers heal) way tomheal - rank 0 life strike mod. But which weapon to choose for this? for 150-180lvl  long run armored enemies with good aoe clear^^ Plague Kripath zaw or what? 

P.S. I dont have Primed fury, but i have Arcane strike which is good anyway, if it matters.. And have other mods and fullbuild Adzara kitten  

PPS Its not main build, but u know, sometimes u want just go and just spam ur attack without thinking about ur life and clearing location without thinking...=/ relax runs. 

Edited by Melanholic7

14 answers to this question

Hirudo can handle high levels too when the combocounter is 3+. I've faced enemies up to lvl 300 with it in long survival runs. What's your build? You can run Weeping Wounds if you're not pleased with it's Status. Another nice Arcane to run with Inaros and Hirudo is Arcane Avenger, giving you a flat +30% crit bonus (so for example if you have 10% crit chance, when Arcane Avenger triggers it's 40%). Blood Rush also works well.

As for other options...Arcane Victory is a cheap healing arcane if you're good at headshots. Otherwise high status weapons with Healing Return or strong weapons and channel with Life Strike...I find those mods/options a bit disappointing though. 

Inaros has healing dripping out of him.  You do not need an arcane or mod or special weapon.  Use your 1 and do some finishing moves.  That heals you.  If you do start to run a little low, aim at a decent health enemy and hold down your 2.  You become invincible for a bit while chowing down on the minion and topping your health back up. 

His 4 also heals but you need to charge it by damaging yourself.

Plague Kripath polearm and Plague Keewar staff are solid choices for either pure condition overload or hybrid crit/status builds. Kripath equipped with Exodia Hunt (zaw arcane) and Twirling Spire stance is a vacuum+meatgrinder, to put simply. 

Lesion is pretty close by in terms of pure damage, but has atrocious range, so not so much AoE. 

Galatine P or Gram P are also solid picks for Life Strike weapons, since both have excellent base damage, so is (to a lesser extent) Paracesis, although it doesn't *really* shine besides its ridiculous capacity and Sentient damage. Just don't forget Rage/Hunter adrenaline and when you get your pick at login reward mods, go for Primed Sure Footed - Inaros is one of the very few frames worth modding for it, since adding passive knockdown/harpoon immunity to his toughness makes him a true juggernaut. 

I would suggest a Furis. It has this nice little augment mod called "Winds of Fury", available at New Loka, that gives it lifesteal. 20% at max rank. This makes recovering health for any frame easy. You can even give it to the operative defense guy for extra survivability. Just be aware that without a riven, it's damage is lackluster and it's status isn't all that good either.

inaros has plenty of options built in.... however you can do the following, pick your preference basically.

Operator arcanes, there are 2 which can heal your frame

hunter recovery, you mentioned your adarza kavat, stick this on and it will heal inaros when it attacks (built right it can do a fair amount of damage too), add in synergy with pack leader for healing the kavat if you like using melee a lot. 

furis pistol plus winds of purity mod from new loka, this adds life strike to the pistol and purity which restore 25% of the player's max Health, and provide a (base) Health boost of +25% for 30 seconds when it triggers (must use the pistol obviously)

Some other syndicate weapons also have healing as their effect when triggered too so take a look at those too (can't remember them all off the top of my head).

Hema, sancti magistar and hirudo all have built in healing

Make use of inaros built in passive from finishers by using a dagger and the stance stinging thorn (it has a finisher in one of it's combo's), alternatively use inaros first ability.

Life strike/healing return on melee

Arcane grace iirc heals on damage (low chance)

Having said that you can build inaros to take very little if any damage using negation swarm and/or adaptation. 

edit: I forgot medi-ray on sentinel (I run with no weapons to reduce amount of direct damage it takes)

Edited by LSG501

Yeah... as others have said Inaros already has various forms of healing baked in. You don't really need healing mods/weapons to faceroll with him. His passive healing from finishers and his 4 is already very strong... plus his 2 is a straight up "time out-I need heals" button. You don't take ANY damage as long as you're busy devouring a minion, which heals you.

Inaros doesn't need Grace, use umbral and gladiator mods with Scarab Swarm,  he can get a lot more benefit from Arcane Fury.

Arcane Fury+ Plague Kripath Zaw, build it however you like, CO, Crit, Hybrid, MS, doesn't matter. If you know you can keep a combo counter up, pick Madurai.

There's no enemy in the game that can survive that.

10 часов назад, -AxHx-Vile сказал:

Hirudo can handle high levels too when the combocounter is 3+. I've faced enemies up to lvl 300 with it in long survival runs. What's your build? You can run Weeping Wounds if you're not pleased with it's Status. Another nice Arcane to run with Inaros and Hirudo is Arcane Avenger, giving you a flat +30% crit bonus (so for example if you have 10% crit chance, when Arcane Avenger triggers it's 40%). Blood Rush also works well.

As for other options...Arcane Victory is a cheap healing arcane if you're good at headshots. Otherwise high status weapons with Healing Return or strong weapons and channel with Life Strike...I find those mods/options a bit disappointing though. 

Im using 

a56e4b59c9.jpg

but im forming it one more time for changing Drifting contact for Gladiator rush. I used Drifting just cause before i was using 60/60 ligtning mod for Corrosive dmg.

Plus im using 2 more those bonus mods in Warframe,for more crit chance.

___

To other people.cmon,i know that u can "wow,press 1 ,make finisher,wait its amimation and be healed for 20% of ur health..." but thats not cool enough -.- Heal should be fluid - without requiring actions from you.... So you can just be focused on swinging ur weapon,thats all.

Well,looks like I will try craft Plague Kripath; other weapons will be Scindo/Galatine prime,i suppose...

BTW, its better to build Plague Kripath with crit parts and crit build or as status weapon and status (CO) build? According to thing that heal from status eefects mod is very low and Life strike health much better - i think full crit Plague weapon and build? Btw im buildingit as polearm,right?

Edited by Melanholic7

On 2018-11-01 at 3:41 AM, Melanholic7 said:

IHeal should be fluid - without requiring actions from you.... So you can just be focused on swinging ur weapon,thats all.

His 4 checks that box IMO, like we said he has a lot of healing... not just from finishers.

Outside finisher kills? Well, the Sancti Magistar is decent and can do charge attacks to cause a small area affect heal similar to what Nezha's Chakram used to have. You can use that with either Life strike or Healing Return for additional faster heals as well if you like.