Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don`t have any of the starter frames?

AzErEuSMaNaToR

Question

Hello guys, this is weird.. i started playing this game when it was released, and i got excalibur prime because i used real money to support the game.
I love this game so much.

Here is the thing due to real life issues ( wife and 4 dautghers ) i had to stop playing the game. This year a friend of mine and i came back to try Plains and we got hook up ( i got so hooked up that i purchased some deals on steam ).

Now back in the day i got Saryn and Loki with real money ( currency ). My friend..who was playing the game from scratch got the chance to select one of 3 frames.
When he asked me which one i selected back in the day i was like.. None?.. and now i went to check my profile and it seems i dont have any of those. Not even a single kill. I know it is not hard to farm them but i was wondering, shouldn`t i got a chance to choose a free frame? 
Now that i remember when i came back to play plains i didnt have the introduction he had.

I was wondering also if there is a way to do this tutorial and choose one of the 3 free given frames.

8 answers to this question

You can do the tutorial mission if you really feel like it. If you feel that you had certain warframes when you played before, then you should submit a ticket to customer support to see if you can get them back. It might difficult for you to get them back since it has apparently been a while since you have played.

hace 1 minuto, Miraluka dijo:

You can do the tutorial mission if you really feel like it. If you feel that you had certain warframes when you played before, then you should submit a ticket to customer support to see if you can get them back. It might difficult for you to get them back since it has apparently been a while since you have played.

How do i make a ticket? Can i do the tutorial and get to choose a frame? Maybe they gave me excalibur prime instead of normal excalibur?

23 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

If you have Excalibur prime, then you are a founder.  That frame is only available to founders.  Congrats, you have the rarest thing in Warframe.  

You got him instead of the regular Excalibur.... in fact, when you started, I don’t think there was a choice of 3 at all. 

There was always a choice of 3. However which 3 were starters has changed and it's possible his starter is no longer a starter.

hace 33 minutos, lukinu_u dijo:

Starter frames changed two time.
At first, it was Excalibur/Loki/Volt, then Excalibur/Loki/Mag and now, Excalibur/Mag/Volt, so your starter frame was probably Loki.

It was so long ago that you might be right.. i dont trully remember. Wow.. you really put me at ease 🙂

1 hour ago, AzErEuSMaNaToR said:

Hello guys, this is weird.. i started playing this game when it was released, and i got excalibur prime because i used real money to support the game.
I love this game so much.

Here is the thing due to real life issues ( wife and 4 dautghers ) i had to stop playing the game. This year a friend of mine and i came back to try Plains and we got hook up ( i got so hooked up that i purchased some deals on steam ).

Now back in the day i got Saryn and Loki with real money ( currency ). My friend..who was playing the game from scratch got the chance to select one of 3 frames.
When he asked me which one i selected back in the day i was like.. None?.. and now i went to check my profile and it seems i dont have any of those. Not even a single kill. I know it is not hard to farm them but i was wondering, shouldn`t i got a chance to choose a free frame? 
Now that i remember when i came back to play plains i didnt have the introduction he had.

I was wondering also if there is a way to do this tutorial and choose one of the 3 free given frames.

Wow congrats dude I have seen people buying accounts just because there is a prime Excalibur and they pay vary vary vary good real money for that account

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Starter frames changed two time.
At first, it was Excalibur/Loki/Volt, then Excalibur/Loki/Mag and now, Excalibur/Mag/Volt, so your starter frame was probably Loki.

yeah my brother had loki for his starter frame I forget when the loki volt swap happened but it eventually did