Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy count for Nyx and Equinox

TouFuub

It would be nice to have an affected enemy count for Nyx's Chaos to keep track of how many enemies are currently under the effect of Chaos, similar to Saryn's Spore enemy count.

Additionally, such feature would also help Equinox's Mend & Maim ability to keep track of how many enemies/ allies are within the aura so to make a better judgment on whether to deactivate the ability or not. Often players would have to estimate the coverage of the aura and see if the aura misses certain enemies or allies, and may easily under- or overestimate, end up wasting the accumulated charge on few enemies or missing an ally burst heal.

Any thoughts on this QoL change? Please sound off in the comment.

Edit: It's Chaos not Mind Control, sometimes you just play a frame for too long that you mixed up the ability names. 😛

Edited by TouFuub

I'm 100% for the idea.  There's many frames that would benefit from having an animated visual meter similar to Nidus's stacks/ Saryn's spores/Nezha's halo/Atlas's rubble

I'm thinking of Thralls, Scarab Swarm, Vex Armor, Blade Storm, Vaubans mine selection etc

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Well, maybe not Mind Control, but Chaos could use it.

Maybe? It would be a useless UI element for Chaos since there no real point to knowing how many enemies you have in the effect, unless her rework is gonna change something about it.