Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Paradox the Time Sorceress

(XBOX)Nightseid

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 10:11 PM, (XB1)Nightseid said:

Paradox version 2:

So after much thought on a larger health pool variant, I decided to do a complete retcon on Paradox, why? Well first 1 HP is extremely difficult without making her grossly overpowered to many game mechanics that deal direct damage to health. So this version simply has lower than average health (starts at 25hp) than most frames. Second Baruuk, initially Paradox was supposed to have an ability that had damage phased through her, now with the release of Baruuk, it seems silly to continue having that ability.

Lastly, as I changed her powers she has become less of a time-based frame and something more of a witch or sorceress frame.

if you like to read the original concept i left on the bottom of the post.

Paradox stats

Health – 25 -> 50

Shield – 100 -> 200

Armor – 75 -> 175

Energy – 150 -> 300

Speed – 1.15

Passive- > déjà vu: whenever paradox takes fatal damage she will switch teleport with an active clone instead – destroying the clone in the process. As a result, Paradox has a 10 second bleed out timer vice the standard 20s.

Ability 1Hex: Casts a bad luck on enemies that jams their weapon and lowers their defense for a short time.

Strength: 15/20/25/30%(shield/armor reduction)

Duration: 5/8/10/15s

Range: 10/15/20/25m (wave distance)

Augment – Polymorph: instead of lower defenses, Paradox turns the first 5 enemies into random wildlife creature (Kubrow, Kavat, or SandRay) that attacks any & all nearby enemies. Recast hex will refresh Polymorph timer but will not turn another enemy until a polymorphed enemy dies.

Ability 2Stepford: Summon up to 3 Paradox clones*

Energy Cost 15 (teleport), 50 (summon)

Tap - Switch teleport between clones

Full Charge – summon a clone

Misc- each active clone will reduce energy capability by 25%. Whenever a clone is destroyed Paradox will have her capacity restored.

*Clones are specters, occasionally casting a smaller version of Hex(without polymorph augment). These clones (when summoned) have approx. 50% of Paradox’s max health & armor.

Ability 3 – Scry -> Sacrifice a clone that randomly marks all enemies with 1 of 3 symbols. Hitting that symbol will cause the enemy to drop the following: Circle- health drop, Square – energy drop, Triangle – ammo drop. Markings will stay on enemies until their death

Cost: 0 energy, 1 clone

Duration: 10/15/20/30s

Range: 20/25/30/35m

Ability 4- Affliction -> Destroy all active clones to send a massive pulse of energy. This ability will cure all nearby allies of debuffs and refresh all status effects currently on enemies. Affliction will also cause newly applied status effects to be tied to the abilities duration while protecting allies from receiving new afflictions.

Energy cost: 0, all active clones

Strength: 20/25/30/35% status damage increase per clone destroyed

Duration: 2/3/4/6s (wave duration), 5m/s (wave speed), 10/15/20/30s (affliction duration)

Misc – does not stack, new application will replace the previous one

updated Paradox with new theme and powers. the old version still listed.

• 4 weeks later...

This has changed quite a bit so here's a second review;

passive; it's a good idea in theory but there is a problem which i'll talk about later.

1st; I believe that the augment and the base ability should swap; regular becomes Polymorph whilst the Hex debuff becomes the augment as Polymorph changes the way this ability is used by quite a bit unlike Hex which would just debuff the enemy on top of Polymorph's regular effect.

However, i can see problems with the clones using polymorph meaning there will be more animals on feild or they won't do anything at all so I guess it's fine to leave it as is.

Only issue with the stats is how large the wave is; i.e. is it a cone of whatever degrees or is it a straight line

2nd; Here is the main problem with these clones; they only get 50% of Paradox's stats, which means they are even more squishier than she is, and as specters don't have energy; meaning Quick thinking won't have an affect on them, they will just die as soon as they are summoned. On top of that they debuff Paradox by dropping her energy; which is needed to stay alive with quick thinking.

In order to make the clones worth while, give them an invincibility period when summoned where all incoming damage from enemies AND you will increase their health, shield and armor as well as increase Aggro to them. This way they scale with enemies and can last a while, giving you plenty of time to use your 3rd and 4th abilities. Also, drop the debuff to energy cap entirely or reduce it to 10~15% per clone so Paradox won't die from lack of energy.

3rd; the only thing i don't like about this ability is that it drops health orbs; You are super squishy and have next to no health so you can't benefit from it as you rely on energy for health instead. But i do understand that the health orbs are for the team so i can't exactly say they are useless. Other than that it's a good support ability.

One question though, you say the marks stay until the enemy dies but then you list duration; so what is this duration for?

4th; 

On 2018-11-01 at 1:11 PM, (XB1)Nightseid said:

Affliction will also cause newly applied status effects to be tied to the abilities duration

what do you mean by this; does it mean that you won't be affected by status effects whilst the duration is active?

The only real issue i have with this ability is that it costs a lot for not much reward, curing and prevent status procs is nice but there are many abilities that do that and more for less cost and increase the duration of status procs on the enemies doesn't do much, sure you can increase the time a slash proc is active (and thus deal more damage) but not many people would wait for the slash procs and would instead just continued to shoot at them until they died.

An alternative to increasing the duration of procs would be to increase the effects of procs; i.e. all procs affects are multiplied by how many clones you use 1 clone = 1.0, 2 clones = 1.5 and 3 clones = 2.0; DoT damage gets multiplied, corrosive know strips more, gas clouds radius increase, magnetic procs strip more shields, etc. I feel this would be much more useful and make the ability feel powerful and worth the cost.

Overall, she has changed quite a bit, but there are still tweaks and changes that need to be made to make her fun to play and help her in higher levels.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-02-07 at 4:59 PM, AndouRaiton said:

This has changed quite a bit so here's a second review;

passive; it's a good idea in theory but there is a problem which i'll talk about later.

1st; I believe that the augment and the base ability should swap; regular becomes Polymorph whilst the Hex debuff becomes the augment as Polymorph changes the way this ability is used by quite a bit unlike Hex which would just debuff the enemy on top of Polymorph's regular effect.

However, i can see problems with the clones using polymorph meaning there will be more animals on feild or they won't do anything at all so I guess it's fine to leave it as is.

Only issue with the stats is how large the wave is; i.e. is it a cone of whatever degrees or is it a straight line

2nd; Here is the main problem with these clones; they only get 50% of Paradox's stats, which means they are even more squishier than she is, and as specters don't have energy; meaning Quick thinking won't have an affect on them, they will just die as soon as they are summoned. On top of that they debuff Paradox by dropping her energy; which is needed to stay alive with quick thinking.

In order to make the clones worth while, give them an invincibility period when summoned where all incoming damage from enemies AND you will increase their health, shield and armor as well as increase Aggro to them. This way they scale with enemies and can last a while, giving you plenty of time to use your 3rd and 4th abilities. Also, drop the debuff to energy cap entirely or reduce it to 10~15% per clone so Paradox won't die from lack of energy.

3rd; the only thing i don't like about this ability is that it drops health orbs; You are super squishy and have next to no health so you can't benefit from it as you rely on energy for health instead. But i do understand that the health orbs are for the team so i can't exactly say they are useless. Other than that it's a good support ability.

One question though, you say the marks stay until the enemy dies but then you list duration; so what is this duration for?

4th; 

what do you mean by this; does it mean that you won't be affected by status effects whilst the duration is active?

The only real issue i have with this ability is that it costs a lot for not much reward, curing and prevent status procs is nice but there are many abilities that do that and more for less cost and increase the duration of status procs on the enemies doesn't do much, sure you can increase the time a slash proc is active (and thus deal more damage) but not many people would wait for the slash procs and would instead just continued to shoot at them until they died.

An alternative to increasing the duration of procs would be to increase the effects of procs; i.e. all procs affects are multiplied by how many clones you use 1 clone = 1.0, 2 clones = 1.5 and 3 clones = 2.0; DoT damage gets multiplied, corrosive know strips more, gas clouds radius increase, magnetic procs strip more shields, etc. I feel this would be much more useful and make the ability feel powerful and worth the cost.

Overall, she has changed quite a bit, but there are still tweaks and changes that need to be made to make her fun to play and help her in higher levels.

Passive – see stepford

Hex – the ability would work in a straight line, I’ll go back and add it in the description. I do not want the clones to cast polymorph per the mentioned reason of having to many creatures on the field hence its augment position.

Stepford – Thank you for the 2nd look. The cause for the 50% stats was because I could not find what the default stats of a specter were, so I was thinking that if they shared Paradox’s stats (including the health mods) they would more powerful thus the energy reduction but after reviewing the numbers I guess not.

So how about if I …

Reduce energy cap debuff to 15% per clone (as suggested) and have clones share 100% of paradox’s stats but power strength reduces the amount of incoming damage clones receive.

or

Remove energy cap but clones be duration-based (like 10-30s) each with its own individual timer.

Then instead of switch teleport of the passive, a clone is simply sacrificed and sanctuary shield appears giving Paradox a 3 sec immunity to damage (visual effect que to indicate to player they just died!)

Scry –good catch there isn’t supposed to be a duration in this version. I guess it was a product of an initial concept I had where the ability would continuously drop orbs so long as the mark was hit until the target either died or time expired, but I figured that was too OP.

Affliction – coming up with a suitable ultimate was tough, but yes the ability was suppose grant some sort protection or slight immunity although I like your idea of having affliction multiply the damage of status procs rather than simply adding duration. I’ll tweak this idea to incorporate the damage multiplier of DoTs but overall you are correct this ability feels underwhelming. I might replace with another down the line.

Overall thanks for the feedback. It really helps see where she is underwhelming for simply makes no sense. i will revisit and adjust her powers perhaps swap a couple around or in totality.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Nightseid said:

I could not find what the default stats of a specter were

Specters use the default stats of whatever warframe they are BUT use the enemy scaling with what level the specter is. Which is why you won't be able to find their stats because it changes a lot.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Nightseid said:

Remove energy cap but clones be duration-based (like 10-30s) each with its own individual timer.

Then instead of switch teleport of the passive, a clone is simply sacrificed and sanctuary shield appears giving Paradox a 3 sec immunity to damage (visual effect que to indicate to player they just died!)

I like this version the best. Duration should probably be ~15 seconds, this way it's plenty of time for a specter to be out and if you invest in max duration they will be out for quite some time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-02-28 at 4:43 PM, AndouRaiton said:

Specters use the default stats of whatever warframe they are BUT use the enemy scaling with what level the specter is. Which is why you won't be able to find their stats because it changes a lot.

I like this version the best. Duration should probably be ~15 seconds, this way it's plenty of time for a specter to be out and if you invest in max duration they will be out for quite some time.

Paradox version 3:

Alright another ability overhaul but keeping the sorceress mofit and the clone mechanic. Paradox now has two summoning abilities: Berserker and Sentry. i figure this make her mechanic easier to work with and less complex. let me know you thoughts.

if you like to read the original concept i left on the bottom of the post.

Paradox stats

Health – 25 -> 50

Shield – 100 -> 200

Armor – 75 -> 175

Energy – 150 -> 300

Speed – 1.15

Abilities:

Passive:: Déjà vu – Paradox is able to summon up to 3 clones. New clones replace older clones. Whenever Paradox receives a fatal blow, all active clones are destroyed restoring 10% (per clone) of Paradox’s health and shields.

*Clones have similar stats as specters (max rank, gold specter). Paradox specters may randomly cast a low-level Hex.

1.Berserker – summons a clone that pounces at targeted enemy stealing health it deals damage to. After initial dash, clone will melee attack other nearby enemies.

Damage: 20/25/30/35% life steal (initial damage)

Duration: 8/10/15/20 sec

Range (initial slash): 8/10/15/20m

Misc.- Power Siphon increases the health and damage of  newly summoned clones by 50/100/150/200%.

2. Sentry – summons a stationary clone that fires at any enemy within its range. Each sentry has a chance to slow enemies for 5 secs.

Damage: 100/200/300/400

Duration: 8/10/15/20 sec

Range: 20m radius

Misc.- Power Siphon increases the health and damage of  newly summoned clones by 50/100/150/200%.

3. Hex- destroy a clone to cast a wave of one of three debuffs on enemies.

Klutz – affected enemies deal self damage.

Enfeeble– affected enemies will have defenses reduced every 3 secs when standing nearby other enemies.

Dreary - affected enemies struck will recieve a random status effect every 3 secs, they are not already affected by. (status damage will match status damage dealt)

Strength: 20/30/40/50% damage reflected | 30/35/40/45% armor/shield reduction 

Duration: 5/8/10/15s 

Range: 8/10/15/20m (straight line)

4. Power Siphon - destroy one or all cones to emit a massive explosive wave that knocks back enemies and increasing power strength of all nearby allies.

Tap to destroy 1 clone or hold to destroy all clones

Damage (per clone): 100/200/300/400 knockback damage

Str: 10/15/20/25% Power Strength increase (per clone destroyed)

Duration: 5/8/10/15s Buff duration; 5m/s wave speed

Range: 20/25/30/35m radius

*posted in original post too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-31 at 10:11 PM, (XB1)Nightseid said:
Here is version 4.

This concept has had me wrestling with what is a good playstyle for a summoner focused frame and I will tell you I have been going back and forth with this. At first, the challenge was to create a concept with only 1 health (v1) but it was too defensive and strictly supportive. I did like it but I felt Paradox had more potential than that; not to mention the issues of simply have little to no health. So I reinvented her into being a damage support frame (v2), which was ... meh... I mean we have plenty of those types of frames, right? DPS kings! Anyways redid it again into v3, where I tried to emphasize her summoning abilities but that version seems to have fallen flat - better said it was boring. So now I bring you version 4. I feel I have found the right balance of offensive and defensive support while not having her not be a repeat of previous frames (although I'm sure I probably paralleled with at least 1 warframe somewhere).

Version 4 playstyle is all about distracting and weaken enemies; making enemies easier to destroy and less likely to kill you. Paradox's ultimate Nexus gives players & their group the ability to face tank enemies or nuke a room should players decide to go the high power strength and negative duration route. As you may notice I combined the time-theme with the sorceress theme however I tried to avoid the standard super-speed and slow abilities and try to go for more of a parallel universe vibe.

Any and all comments & feedback are welcomed.

Paradox

Health - 25 > 50
Shield- 100 > 200
Armor- 75> 125
Energy- 150 > 300
Speed -1.15

Passive ::

Self-sacrifice - All but one of Paradox's abilities allows her to sacrifice a shadow specter instead of using energy, this action performed when Paradox charges her ability. Upon receiving a fatal blow, if Paradox has at least one active clone, a clone will be destroyed granting Paradox intangibility (she phases out like Barruk's elude ability but is able to shoot enemies) and regenerates 25% of base health over 5 seconds.

Abilities::
1.Hex* - cast a wave of energy that curses with a random debuff.
Cost: 25 energy or 1 active clone
Strength: n/a
Duration - 10/15/20/25s
Range- 20/25/30/35 m ( wave distance, straight-line); if clone sacrificed ability will cast in a 90/100/120/180 degree angle.

2.Time Warp -teleport in any direction summoning a shadow specter (or clone) at your previous location. This specter will be armed with a melee weapon to attack all enemies.

Cost- 50 energy or 100 energy if charged
Strength- n/a
Duration- 10/12/15/18 specter duration;
Range- 6/8/10/12 m
Misc- Only 3 shadows can be activated at a time, new shadows will destroy older ones. If the ability is charged it will summon 3 clones instead of one.

3.Chronosphere - Paradox lobs an orb which pulses temporal energy every other second. Enemies caught within its pulse are stunned for a 3 seconds and split. Split enemies with have their efficiency halved.

Cost: 75 energy or 1 active clone
Strength- 100/150/200/250 dmg per pulse; explosion - 200/300/400/500 dmg; 2x if clone sacrificed
Duration - 6/7/8/10s
Range- 7/8/10/12m; at full charge - 10/12/15/18m

Description- what does Chronosphere do exactly? Well, it stuns and creates a copy of the enemy ("splitting them"). Split enemies will have their level lowered, affecting their offense and defense stats in the process i.e. a level 50 bombard is split into two level 25 bombards, then further split into four levels 6 bombards. The only restriction is enemies cannot be split below level 1. Split enemies may also drop loot too ... think of a paradox/desecrate nekros combo.

4.Nexus - Paradox summons a void-energy specter at her location that serves as a damage anchor, this specter absorbs incoming damage from Paradox and nearly by allies for a limited time. Enemies within the nexus' area of effect will be slowed and receive a portion of damage absorbed by the nexus. Once the nexus reaches its duration limit it explodes dealing 100% its remaining health to nearby enemies knocking them back.

Cost: 100 energy or all active clones
Strength- 200/400/600/1000 (base health; 2x/3x/4x per clone sacrificed); 50/60/70/80% (dmg absorption); 30/40/50/60 % speed reduction;
Duration- 10/15/20/25 seconds
Range- 5m radius (AoE on enemies); 10m radius (absorption range)
Misc-

SIDENOTE: I would love for magnetic to have the status effect of bullet attractor, along with effect to temporarily reduce shields and have void damage lower all enemy defensives by 5 or 10% permanently (affecting armor, health & shields)giving the operator an edge or have void energy status affects be dictated by the focus tree-like, choosing zenurik will cause enemies with void damage to drop extra loot on death.

+++
*possible debuffs for Hex:

1. clumsy - affected enemies will inflict self-damage.
2. forgetful -affected enemies will revert to an unalerted state (disengage in combat and become passive, even when receiving damage)
3. sickly - affected enemies will have a 100% chance of receiving a status effect.
4. Fear -affected enemies run away... exactly like Nekros Fear.
Etc...

*Possible Ability Augment:

Hex -> Polymorph
Hex instead transforms into enemies into a random wildlife creature, with a 35/65/100% chance of summoning at least 1/2/3 attack creatures (kubrow or kavat).

original post updated.

Here is version 4 of Paradox.

Edited by (XB1)Nightseid

It's not bad. Just my personal opinion but she seems potentially squishy, stat wise. The range might be a little low. Also "random" debuffs mean she's not really dependable, better to stack a % of multiple debuffs for each use or 100% on charge. What stats will she focus on (efficiency, duration, power)? Why not add some pro-shield utility, like a flat  % damage reduction to allied shields, scalable with power?

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not really trying to be negative. I like your idea and your zeal for the matter so it's just food for thought. Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

It's not bad. Just my personal opinion but she seems potentially squishy, stat wise. The range might be a little low. Also "random" debuffs mean she's not really dependable, better to stack a % of multiple debuffs for each use or 100% on charge. What stats will she focus on (efficiency, duration, power)? Why not add some pro-shield utility, like a flat  % damage reduction to allied shields, scalable with power?

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not really trying to be negative. I like your idea and your zeal for the matter so it's just food for thought. Best of luck to you.

I'll review her stats and powers again, she was initially an idea for a 1 health warframe that would use summoning as her means of survival copies. However considering how hilydrn is rocked when fighting toxin enemies I see your point.

As for what stat will she focus on? That's a good question I did not have any specific stat in mind. High efficiency will allow paradox to spam her clones to keep her alive and charge her abilities. High duration will keep her clones out for high survivability and keeps weaken enemies for longer, while high power would make her into a nuke - I guess I tried to build her with the intent to keep her build flexible for multiple builds.

Thanks so much for the constructive feedback here. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eh, i think its an "okay" warframe but man, splitting enemies sounds like it would create a lot of lag. Along with the clones being up too. I believe that that was 1 of the reasons they nerfed Nekros shadows so hard a long time ago.

Then my next problem is the clones, how many clones are can be spawned at once? Are they clones of you the player? If theyre clones of enemies i honestly feel like this is a perfect nekros rework lol, if theyre clones of you the player than okay. But can this be the last warframe that clones itself lmao, we got mirage, wukong, and equinox now this xD Its not a bad ability but i would like warframes to have some newer abilities to satisfy other players fantasies rather than just satisfying players with a cloning fantasy. Big player base you know? Where the love at

Then her 4th i have no clue if that will be fun. Nyx's first ability is 90% simular to that ability and it still feels way too unuseful to me. Which really kills my hope for ever using that ability. Why does everyone want to summon things in the game already though, is it not more jaw dropping to summon something that is other than a warframe and not like any other thing in the game? 

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

21 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Eh, i think its an "okay" warframe but man, splitting enemies sounds like it would create a lot of lag. Along with the clones being up too. I believe that that was 1 of the reasons they nerfed Nekros shadows so hard a long time ago.

Then my next problem is the clones, how many clones are can be spawned at once? Are they clones of you the player? If theyre clones of enemies i honestly feel like this is a perfect nekros rework lol, if theyre clones of you the player than okay. But can this be the last warframe that clones itself lmao, we got mirage, wukong, and equinox now this xD Its not a bad ability but i would like warframes to have some newer abilities to satisfy other players fantasies rather than just satisfying players with a cloning fantasy. Big player base you know? Where the love at

Then her 4th i have no clue if that will be fun. Nyx's first ability is 90% simular to that ability and it still feels way too unuseful to me. Which really kills my hope for ever using that ability. Why does everyone want to summon things in the game already though, is it not more jaw dropping to summon something that is other than a warframe and not like any other thing in the game? 

Thanks for the feedback.

Here a couple of upcoming ability changes to Paradox, I'm considering. Still working some numbers out. Even with Wukong new clone rework, I'm still keeping (self) clones in Paradox's kit as it helps with her survivability and emergency energy pool, when needed.

Hex- cast a wave that curses enemies with a random debuff. If the enemy already has a debuff, Hex reapplies current debuff (adds an additional stack, if applicable) and enemies gain an additional debuff. For instance, if enemy suffers from ignite, hex will reapply ignite and the add corrosion; If hex is cast again it will reapply both ignite & corrosion and add disrupt, etc.

Time warp- remove teleport/movement effect instead target an enemy and Paradox creates a clone of herself which attacks targeted enemy. If the enemy dies the clone will target another enemy unless death or duration, if ability is reactivated and it will assist the new clone with new target until duration, death or enemy death. If an ally is selected clones will protect or attempt to revive them first before switching targets via an ability recast. Up to 3 clones can be summoned.

Chronosphere - instead of making more enemies, chromosphere simply reduce enemy level by half per pulse. So a level 100 enemy will be reduced to level 50 and so forth until they are level one. Lastly Enemies are slowed not stunned when in chromosphere area of influence.

Nexus- (overhaul change) - Paradox emits an aura that binds affects enemies to leech x% of damage of other nearby enemies. If an affected enemy receives red crit damage another nearby affected enemy will also receive x% of that damage as red crit damage. Enemies only leech damage not status effects.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

If theyre clones of enemies i honestly feel like this is a perfect nekros rework lol, if theyre clones of you the player than okay.

Check out this thread on a nekros rework idea I had. I tried to make more into a summoner, this of course after a few hours of playing as shang tsung, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is actaully really interesting concept. I wonder if that would feel good to use in game (random debuff doesn't sound to reliable), but on paper its cool! I like that specter sacrifice idea a lot. Bonus points for nice sketch.

Edited by Spyro_Haze
typo

I like the djin look but the kit need some work.

On 2018-10-31 at 11:11 PM, (XB1)Nightseid said:
1.Hex* - cast a wave of energy that curses with a random debuff.
Cost: 25 energy or 1 active clone
Strength: n/a
Duration - 10/15/20/25s
Range- 20/25/30/35 m ( wave distance, straight-line); if clone sacrificed ability will cast in a 90/100/120/180 degree angle.

First place the possible debuffs under a spoiler tag below this skill. By the time I've read the debuffs I could recall the aoe of the skill or its duration. Second the total rng nature of the skill makes it unreliable. Add a bit I cc before the hex takes effect. Something as small as an impact proc before the hex cam make this skill far more reliable.

2.Time Warp -teleport in any direction summoning a shadow specter (or clone) at your previous location. This specter will be armed with a melee weapon to attack all enemies.

Cost- 50 energy or 100 energy if charged
Strength- n/a
Duration- 10/12/15/18 specter duration;
Range- 6/8/10/12 m
Misc- Only 3 shadows can be activated at a time, new shadows will destroy older ones. If the ability is charged it will summon 3 clones instead of one.

A powerfully mobility skill and summoning skill.

3.Chronosphere - Paradox lobs an orb which pulses temporal energy every other second. Enemies caught within its pulse are stunned for a 3 seconds and split. Split enemies with have their efficiency halved.

Cost: 75 energy or 1 active clone
Strength- 100/150/200/250 dmg per pulse; explosion - 200/300/400/500 dmg; 2x if clone sacrificed
Duration - 6/7/8/10s
Range- 7/8/10/12m; at full charge - 10/12/15/18m

Description- what does Chronosphere do exactly? Well, it stuns and creates a copy of the enemy ("splitting them"). Split enemies will have their level lowered, affecting their offense and defense stats in the process i.e. a level 50 bombard is split into two level 25 bombards, then further split into four levels 6 bombards. The only restriction is enemies cannot be split below level 1. Split enemies may also drop loot too ... think of a paradox/desecrate nekros combo.

This skill may sound innocent bit is literally the most broken skill I've ever seen. Looks like an overstatiment but let me explain.

* it is better at looting thn desecrate , drop chance doesn't scale with enemy level so each time you cast this skill you doble your loot income. Desecrate has around a 50% chance of rerolling a drop so it only increses your loot income by 50 %.

* it is the best debuff on them game because ot S#&$s all over health , armor and shield scaling. 

Have a deep look at this page.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Enemy_Level_Scaling

This warframe uses An exponential scaling so halfing the enemy level cost reduces thai health by more than half while lowering their armor at the same time.

Nexus - Paradox summons a void-energy specter at her location that serves as a damage anchor, this specter absorbs incoming damage from Paradox and nearly by allies for a limited time. Enemies within the nexus' area of effect will be slowed and receive a portion of damage absorbed by the nexus. Once the nexus reaches its duration limit it explodes dealing 100% its remaining health to nearby enemies knocking them back.

Cost: 100 energy or all active clones
Strength- 200/400/600/1000 (base health; 2x/3x/4x per clone sacrificed); 50/60/70/80% (dmg absorption); 30/40/50/60 % speed reduction;
Duration- 10/15/20/25 seconds
Range- 5m radius (AoE on enemies); 10m radius (absorption range

Gameplay wise it is fine. Theme wise could quite grasp it. Why the clone becomes static. Why the radius for slowimg enemies is so small. Why it has less base health than warding halo ( it serves the same purpose , just an hp pool to dump the damage on ).

• 1 month later...
On 2019-09-20 at 8:21 PM, keikogi said:

I like the djin look but the kit need some work.

First place the possible debuffs under a spoiler tag below this skill. By the time I've read the debuffs I could recall the aoe of the skill or its duration. Second the total rng nature of the skill makes it unreliable. Add a bit I cc before the hex takes effect. Something as small as an impact proc before the hex cam make this skill far more reliable.

A powerfully mobility skill and summoning skill.

This skill may sound innocent bit is literally the most broken skill I've ever seen. Looks like an overstatiment but let me explain.

* it is better at looting thn desecrate , drop chance doesn't scale with enemy level so each time you cast this skill you doble your loot income. Desecrate has around a 50% chance of rerolling a drop so it only increses your loot income by 50 %.

* it is the best debuff on them game because ot S#&$s all over health , armor and shield scaling. 

Have a deep look at this page.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Enemy_Level_Scaling

This warframe uses An exponential scaling so halfing the enemy level cost reduces thai health by more than half while lowering their armor at the same time.

Gameplay wise it is fine. Theme wise could quite grasp it. Why the clone becomes static. Why the radius for slowimg enemies is so small. Why it has less base health than warding halo ( it serves the same purpose , just an hp pool to dump the damage on ).

Thanks for the feedback.