Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I quite enjoy the new login revamp.

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

I've noticed some of the Daily Tribute rewards are now meatier due to scaling - things I used to shrug over, like 3 hour boosters, are now so much more beneficial.  (Mine are 32 hours now).  Changes like that reward the dedicated player who does logins daily and that's what I'm about.  This to me is a daily login system done right now.

Keep up the good work DE 🙂

22 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

MR25 currently, verging on 26 oh so closely.

My understanding though is that it's scaled on the login days, no our ranks 🙂 

It actually might factor in MR since I've seen a case of a 1000 days MR 14 get 16 and a MR 25 700 days get 26 hours.

Just now, Atsia said:

It actually might factor in MR since I've seen a case of a 1000 days MR 14 get 16 and a MR 25 700 days get 26 hours.

Oh wow, okay myabe it has a formula to account for both then, I was going by this but if you're 1000 days then it doesn't work out 😮 

Scaling Day-to-day: Scale all the things!

One important thing to clarify is that the in-game items received on the non-Milestone Days in Daily Tribute system now scale based on the amount of days you have logged on. Endo is an example well documented in the past Workshop, but this also applies to Credits, Booster Durations, Resources, Syndicate Medallions, Relics, and Forma Blueprints. The way this Scaling works is that we have chosen a base amount of a given item and applied a multiplier that reflects your current amount of Days logged in - it does vary by item type! For example, on Day 1 I get 1 x Tellurium, but on Day 1000 I get 6 x Tellurium!

7 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Changes like that reward the dedicated player who does logins daily and that's what I'm about

I actually hate login rewards and think that players who only login/logout to farm them are not what I would call dedicated.I would call them only what they are,farmers.

Real measurement of somone dedication is playing time and time from when you started to play.

A lot of us started to play long before that system was a thing.

3 hours ago, RistN said:

-snip-

I have 1385 hours logged... I think that's dedication enough.  I too was around before Daily Tribute.  I'm a day 1 PS4 player.  I call that dedication.

Not really sure what the point of your comment was, didn't add anything useful and just seemed confrontational.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

On 2018-11-01 at 2:12 PM, (PS4)lagrue said:

I have 1385 hours logged... I think that's dedication enough.  I too was around before Daily Tribute.  I'm a day 1 PS4 player.  I call that dedication.

I call that dedication too.

On 2018-11-01 at 2:12 PM, (PS4)lagrue said:

Not really sure what the point of your comment was, didn't add anything useful and just seemed confrontational.  

Point is that I hate the use of term "dedicated players" whenever there is talk about login rewards system.