Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow and Kavat fur [Fix coming with Fortuna!]

(PSN)corpusbonds

I know PC has this issue, and it’s not fixed on PS4 either.

Fur patterns (worse on Kubrow) look like they’ve been scrawled on with a thin black sharpie. Hard to tell what colors/patterns they have with this glitch.

Please look into this as it’s making breeding become cumbersome.

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

Edited by (PS4)jaegerbombtastic

2 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Oh i'm not the only one ?

I can't even crossbreed kubrow like this >.< I can't tell what colors are what a lot of times and it's harder to get an idea what the kubrow will look like when the problem is fixed. >.<

I have to admit I'm kiiind of worried since @[DE]Danielle popped into the thread to mention when it would be fixed on console but then hasn't responded about PC, nor has anyone said anything about PC the whole time as far as I can tell, even when people bring it up.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur

12 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! This should be fixed in the Fortuna update 🙂

Would you guys consider adding a way to see the features of your kubrow in the stasis and/or imprint screen? Just something on the side that says it's genetic breed, pattern and possiblly colors. It would help for situations like this and it would be a nice QOL change for kubrows and kavats.

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! This should be fixed in the Fortuna update 🙂

This has yet to be fixed on PC and its been reported on multiple occasions. Several fixes/updates have been done for fortuna already without addressing this. It is hard to tell colors for one and making breeding hard like the OP mentioned. Kindly fix it on PC also.

Yes, for me ( PC ) it is not resolv since Fortuna update, and even with several fixes/update!!

Stay always worst...if they have solved this issu like they said, then, I am very kind of worried!! nothing more will be did, at least, that's my feeling 😏

• 4 weeks later...