I'm going as Iron Man for Halloween! (in game with fashion)

KelsierSurvivor

Hey guys! I just made this really neat Iron Man cosplay WITH Operator! I was really happy with how it turned out especially since it included functionality!

Spoiler

1D23594B480441583864F44ECB6F7CEB45E9795A

MK-45 (Seen in Captain America: Civil War)

Tony Stark (As seen in Iron Man 3)

For those curious, I am using Volt Prime purely for the visuals, nothing else. If I had the Amp skin, I would use that instead. Anyways, I am using the Obex with them visible when holstered since they look like the repulsors. I am using the Staticor since they shoot like the repulsors. I have my Archwing hotkeyed to 6 so that it acts like another ability on the Plains of Eidolon so I can take off at a moment's notice. It really gives off the Iron Man feel. 

So what do you guys think? Do you have any cool Halloween stuff for Warframe? I'd love to have a look!

3 hours ago, Dominiuos said:

There is another cosmetic that is closer to the iron man chest power source for your wf, but not for the operator (don't know the name doe).

2 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Porta?

Yeah, I've kinda tried Porta, but it just doesn't seem to fit right with the rest of my fashion. I would much rather use the Amp skin. *sigh* Maybe next Halloween...