Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funniest chat suspension ever !!

fatpig84

Man DE, I know Canada is pretty touchy lately, but a week suspension for using the term "trap" ?
Ain't that a little too harsh ? :P Then how about the folks who use trap in a normal context ?

I know I will get my suspension lifted in a week, so ain't bothering support for that. 
But wow. This is approaching ridiculously funny levels :P

And before anyone ask, relogging doesn't work. I tried.

1GyHdro.jpg

HPiZtYq.jpg

20 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

I know I will get my suspension lifted in a week, so ain't bothering support for that. 

DE tends to extend the suspension when player post their Nezha chat experiences in the forums since this is getting out of hand (at least 5 threads daily for the last 2 years?). So be warned if you have another week without chat.

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Actually if such words are offensive why not just put them into the chat filter ?
Or heck why not just remove the chat filter.

I mean if you can get a week ban from a word that isn't explicitly a vulgarity, you can get banned for a lot more ain't it ?

7 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

You knew exactly what you were doing when you did it.  Why act surprised?

Do you consider logging in for daily rewards and logging out immediately a good way to know what is up recently ?
Well I can tell you frankly, no. So no I'm not aware at all.

I just got back to playing the game seriously and just built my Paracesis so I can get it done before Fortuna.
And so what has happened to DE ? Back in the day, people made Nezha / Uranus jokes all day everyday and nothing happened.

Edited by fatpig84

3 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

Back in the day, people made Nezha / Uranus jokes all day everyday and nothing happened.

2017/18 was a huge transgender outcry (not sure if this is the correct translation into english). And we all know how he looks. So before anyone gets offended by naming the wrong gender or making jokes about their sexuality DE was acting

As for your future jokes: Either keep away from Region (you won't get banned if you say  such things in Clan/Groupchat if you don't insult someone personally) or think of every possible option someone could think about to get offended.

You better be with the first solution...but if you still need to make jokes in region...yeah, don't just think twice...think at least 10 times before you hit enter

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

2017/18 was a huge transgender outcry (not sure if this is the correct translation into english). And we all know how he looks. So before anyone gets offended by naming the wrong gender or making jokes about their sexuality DE was acting

Wait so now calling Nezha, a fictional entity a trap, now is considered offensive ?
So I will get smacked if I call Mesa a butch as well ?

Ok fine, so I see where this is going. 

2 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

Wait so now calling Nezha, a fictional entity a trap, now is considered offensive ?

Yes. plus like I already said previously: This meme is going for two years...how would you counteract to such things to region not become barrens chat 

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yes. plus like I already said previously: This meme is going for two years...how would you countact to such things to region not become barrens chat 

Ah barrens, so I got a guy who knows what's up. I just say leave it as it.
That is how things are endeared to the community.

But again, like I mentioned, I can see how DE is going. So fine I will respect their alignment as it is.
Nice game for sure, but eh alignment, that is a separate thing.