Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova still able to self-irradiate as of Chimera update & other issues

(PSN)RookTheKnight

Nova (as client) can self-irradiate using her Antimatter Drop. This has caused me a number of failed missions where my friend has accidentally killed the defense objective on Hydron. We've been unable to replicate the steps needed to reproduce it. I do know that her connection is sub-par.

On a related note: Nova's Antimatter Drop does not absorb friendly bullets when inside of Limbo's Cataclysm. As other Warframe abilities work in the Rift I'm assuming this is a bug.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by (PS4)RookTheKnight

• 1 month later...
On 2018-11-01 at 9:20 AM, (PS4)RookTheKnight said:

Nova (as client) can self-irradiate using her Antimatter Drop. This has caused me a number of failed missions where my friend has accidentally killed the defense objective on Hydron. We've been unable to replicate the steps needed to reproduce it. I do know that her connection is sub-par.

On a related note: Nova's Antimatter Drop does not absorb friendly bullets when inside of Limbo's Cataclysm. As other Warframe abilities work in the Rift I'm assuming this is a bug.

Thanks for reading.

No it isn't a bug, even though ability's do affect both plains of existence, your bullets are still in the rift, so they cant interact whit things outside the rift like the Antimatter Drop or any other Warframe ability.