Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted relic

smhu

I have lot's of vaulted relic but how do i understand if they are vaulted? I always have to open the codex and look for them. Why don't you put a mark like (v) in the vaulted relic that i can see in the relic segment or before starting a mission so i don't have to always look at the codex.

It becomes an issue when you have enough relics and got other stuff to remember. I've played this for half years now and remember what item is vaulted and what's not but it's still a pain to search through all the relics to find those unvaulted ones. So yeah, it'd be a welcome QoL.

• 4 weeks later...
Am 2.11.2018 um 13:03 schrieb nerfinator6:

For some reason, some people seem to think that this is a bad idea, that it 'clutters the UI' and 'only helps high MR players'.

There isn't any downside to have a checkbox that says 'unvaulted relics only'.

Why do people get so uppity about a QoL change?

I think many low level Players or players which arent or werent this active in Warframe think that they can lurk less vaulted things if people could put them out of selection screen. So the relics will get even more rare on pup matches. The way most people get at least some parts of the vaulted things so they dont need to pay the full trading prices.