Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argonak riven pricing..

(PSN)TengaGiha

Question

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)TengaGiha said:

Thank you, so worth the reroll then

Sure, but not by much. Argonak rivens don't go for much and as you know, getting even a decent roll is difficult and time consuming.
Especially since Argonak has two firing modes, you could get maybe 200 or so for a good roll.

People tend to only want to either buy unrolled for cheap or godly for fkton ridiculous amounts of platinum, thus never selling their l33t 360noscope godly 10.000plat rivens.

Edited by Acersecomic

2 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

You can orient your prices based on wftrader.com and riven.market.

wftrader however is barely ever up, probably hosted on a mobile phone server or something.

As for Argonak prices on riven.market, 50-80 I'd say.

Thank you, so worth the reroll then

Worth re-rolling only if you want to use it.  If to sell, better to sell it unrolled.  Even a Groll Argonak won't sell for that much, and you'll have a hard time finding a buyer for it.  Unrolled, 40p or so in PS4 trade, and you'll probably still have a hard time finding a buyer lol  

Selling non-meta weapon rivens is a giant pain.

Honestly unless you are gonna use it I'd give it away or sell for 5-10p to someone who would. Not a popular weapon and unless it's a brilliant roll you will have a hard time finding a buyer. That being said; if you aren't worried about space hold onto it and look for someone asking for that specific weapon. May take a while though!

I would personally reroll it as I enjoy farming kuva and it may end up a god roll. Then I'd keep it for myself.