Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #224: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

🎵If you feel discriminated clap your hands

If you feel discriminated clap your hands

Cause that's 3 in the ducking morning

And I have no way to watch it

If you feel discriminated clap your hands🎵

Don't get me wrong prime time is great but the twitch drops idea really isn't. If they could do reruns that give the drops for people that want to watch but are in a timezone that makes it impossible that would be great.

3 minutes ago, TechBro13 said:

You guys never know... remember the time they said that it would be the day fortuna got released before they would see us again on twitch... It was either the cake was a lie or we about to get diabetes!

They said next Devstream would be after Fortuna release.. I think Prime Time is exempt from that.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

e1d962cecf966633aadc9e99e440355e.jpg

Halloween isn’t over yet for Rebecca and Megan! Disguised in real life and in Warframe, they’ll be taking their costume doppelgangers to the Void for some trick-or-treat gunplay action! 

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art conclusion, a DOUBLE Display Twitch Drop, and see the winners of The Macabre Premier contest!

See you here tonight, November 1st at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

FinallyTM

Can't wait! Thanks so much for all your work - Paris week, TwitchCon, upcoming Fortuna update and Switch port... and you STILL make the time to do an aweome ARG and a Halloween-themed Prime Time for us <3

DE is a revolutionary game developer, no question about that. Continue being awesome and we'll try our best to be the fans you deserve.

Fortuna release date complainers - please be patient and wait for a product that the team deems worthy of our time :)  #LiftTogether

To all of you fellow Tenno out there, they will ship Fortuna when they have all the content ready and smoothend for us so we wont encounter any devastating bugs. So pls let them work on it without begging, hehe :wink:

they working hard to give us the best ingame experience so stay patient guys :community:

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EngagingCrane92 said:

can you also hold these events during regular office hours? That way Europe can also receive these twitch drops. Unless of course you don't value your customers from the other side of the world.

Harsh dude. I agree it would be great if they could do something to let europe participate too, but accusing them of not valuing us is a bit too far

Archived