[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #224: Tonight at 7pm ET!

e1d962cecf966633aadc9e99e440355e.jpg

Halloween isn’t over yet for Rebecca and Megan! Disguised in real life and in Warframe, they’ll be taking their costume doppelgangers to the Void for some trick-or-treat gunplay action! 

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art conclusion, a DOUBLE Display Twitch Drop, and see the winners of The Macabre Premier contest!

See you here tonight, November 1st at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

• Like 17
  • Satisfied 2
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 6

Looking forward to it. 😉 

How are things coming along on Garuda's #4, if I may ask? :3

Edited by Aldrr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is how all novemgber topic will be like "Oh an announce ! -Oh it's the not for Fortuna 😞 "

• Haha 7
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 3

Lol this chat xD i also want Fortuna really badly but its the best for everyone to not get hopes high atm cause its not dropping today. Just expect it around 5th-7th. 

• Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Listen, even if it comes out with a ton of bugs like PoE, I'd still be satisfied that Fortuna was released at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

Just now, EnteRobert said:

How long are the Devstreams usually? 
And will I get all drops when I watch for 1 hour or is there only 1 drop?

1. Not a devstream. It's prime time where reb and meg play warframe and laugh a lot. 

2. After 30 minutes of your warframe account is properly linked to twitch. You get 1 drop usually. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Sajochi:

1. Not a devstream. It's prime time where reb and meg play warframe and laugh a lot. 

2. After 30 minutes of your warframe account is properly linked to twitch. You get 1 drop usually. 

Cheers mate, but is there only 1 drop or can I get 2 ?

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

e1d962cecf966633aadc9e99e440355e.jpg

Halloween isn’t over yet for Rebecca and Megan! Disguised in real life and in Warframe, they’ll be taking their costume doppelgangers to the Void for some trick-or-treat gunplay action! 

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art conclusion, a DOUBLE Display Twitch Drop, and see the winners of The Macabre Premier contest!

See you here tonight, November 1st at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Do we need to have twitch prime or nah?

Just now, xMADJEx said:

Do we need to have twitch prime or nah?

no need for twitch prime

just link ur warframe acc to twitch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1