[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #224: Tonight at 7pm ET!

Are the community contests always like this?

I'm browsing the submissions right now. There are some insane art posters. Seriously, you guys are artistic monsters x.x..

I kinda feel bad, I wish I had more time to work on mine.

• Upvote 1

Can't I missed the 1 pm mark for the macabre premiere submissions, but ya'll can look at my piece just for the sake of it :'D

Spoiler

WHAT? No Rail jack? Luckily I am only kidding I know you need another werk or two.Fortuna is a blast in the interim though myhoverboard paint job keeps reverting to the launch pattern?

That's a lot of episodes. Is there going to be a slo-motion montage of past episode highlights played out to some 80s glam rock music.

I wanted to let yall know that ive been having hell with my health for the past 6 months. And finally figured out it was a stroke. I wanted to let yall know that your game has been amazing. and has helped me thu this so much and i wanted to thank you all for all your hard work on the game its made my nightmare bearable and thank you for making a great game with a great community

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Metaldirtmonkey said:

I wanted to let yall know that ive been having hell with my health for the past 6 months. And finally figured out it was a stroke. I wanted to let yall know that your game has been amazing. and has helped me thu this so much and i wanted to thank you all for all your hard work on the game its made my nightmare bearable and thank you for making a great game with a great community

I hope your will feel even better after Fortuna is released 😊😊😊