Option to delete/sell duplicate cosmetics/vanity...

W1z4Rd_G04t720

Ok, hopefully DE gives us the option to delete/sell(for credits) duplicate cosmetics like Warframe Body/weapon/companion Skins, Helms,Syndanas and Armor cause...I kinda get triggered Everytime I go change my Limbo helm and see like 2 Default Limbo Helms XD....but...BUT......we can't sell the cosmetic/vanity item if...its the only one or has no duplicate....

what do you guys think?

Edited by W1z4Rd_G04t720

I'd like an ability to "Lock" / "Filter out" something from Sale/Trade.

There are mods im never going to trade or at the very least dont want to see 99% of the time when i trade, same with blue prints, same with weapons and a couple of other random items.

just a little toggle that i can enable/disable on a per inventory item basis

Edited by Dabnician

3 hours ago, Dabnician said:

I'd like an ability to "Lock" / "Filter out" something from Sale/Trade.

There are mods im never going to trade or at the very least dont want to see 99% of the time when i trade, same with blue prints, same with weapons and a couple of other random items.

just a little toggle that i can enable/disable on a per inventory item basis

That actually sounds good....really hoping DE listens to all this XD.....

Edited by W1z4Rd_G04t720

• 1 month later...

The lock feature is not a new idea, it was proposed multiple times (I did so when mods didn't stack, in tha ol' days).
Still hope one of these days we get a little bit more UX love when it comes to inventory management.

Could be easily achieved as well:
On the backend side, you just need a tiny numeric 0/1 column for the item as a locked flag. Then add the boolean flag to the DTO when listing/getting inventory items. For all commands, you just need to filter all out that have the lock state for actions like fuse, transfuse, sell, etc.
On the frontend side, you just need a left bottom icon for the locked items.

Edited by MaxiTB