[DE]Megan

PSA Upcoming Server Upgrades [DONE]

Again like most people have said Fortuna was never announced on the 1st.... Just people connecting the dots with their tin foil caps.... *Server Upgrades/PrimeTime* What was said was they would TRY to get it out early November... again emphasis on the >>>TRY<<<… to make people despair more... November has 30 days... A week consists of 7 days... officially the first week of November hasn't started... Fortuna was promised early in November which could mean the early half of November which is 15 days... Hope you guys have a good day 😛

Edited by TechBro13
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dash8017 said:

If the US goes into recession will we still have have Warframe?

58 minutes ago, Crowtor said:

YES warframe is canadian

46 minutes ago, ArchonofDestruction said:

DE is a Canadian company bought by a Chinese parent company. They will be fine. I hope. The less of the world is dependent on US, the better.

32 minutes ago, WhiteAthame said:

They are from Canada, sure we will 

Although this isn't the proper thread to discuss this (and I suggest moving to a different thread for further comments) but I feel I should point out some basic (and if left unchallenged, possibly dangerous) economic ignorance.

The responses are not accurate by a long shot! The highest paying customers that DE has, are probably from the U.S. Therefore, even though DE might very well survive a U.S. recession, that doesn't mean it would be smooth sailing for them either. Being a Canadian company has got nothing to do with it. If it did, 500,000 people half way around the world in my country, India, would not have had to lose their jobs in 2008 because of the malpractices of Wall Street.

• Woah 1

1 hour ago, Dash8017 said:

If the US goes into recession will we still have have Warframe?

If the US goes into a recession the entire global economy will go down with it or be very heavily affected

24 minutes ago, -SR-Newswordman777 said:

well on the 1st and then again on the 5th well i guess we know the udates not coming today then or next week such a shame

The scary part is that could very well happen....

Well, something else already made me figure out fortuna would not come out today.

We still need to steal the Fieldron and Forma shipment. (cf: SolarisUnited intel)

I doubt the update will come before we success in getting the final part of the corpus shippement stolen.

#LiftTogether

Il y a 3 heures, Bruno96 a dit :

My heart hopes for today - tomorrow, my brain tells me it's gonna be next week….the conflicting emotions!!! IT'S TOO MUCH XD<

I know that feeling, but remember, we all wait together

3 hours ago, DefyLimitz said:

Hope that Has fortuna

Server side update, not game update. Similar to what happened middle of last month, they are preparing the servers for the Fortuna game update. More than likely the game update won't happen, till at the earliest next Thursday

Keep the hype alive, because Fortuna is arriving anytime of next week!
It will most probably release on the upcoming Friday.

This server upgrade might give the hotfixes a chance to be applied into the game, turning it to the final 23.10.9 then finally to 24.0.0!

The real hype on Fortuna Patch for me is [Fetch] mod and Fortuna's people quote , since Cetus ones were actually really fun and nice.
Swaz duh la ! 

how comes no high ranking MR ppl comment in these forums? I'd like to hear what they have to say... not that i'm not interested in reading your thoughts my fellow space ninjas xD... I just wanna know what my senpai's think... ^___^"

Edited by NiFiSama
just realize that the rank on the side over there... is not the same rank as your MR in game...

Really hyped that this server upgrade will change to a server that doesn't keep giving Login Failed to a lot of people.

Edit: Turns out the server upgrade didn't help.

Edited by rafaelx1bm2.0
No luck.