Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenister in day 100 reward rare? and build for it

Lixon99

Question

8 answers to this question

Since the new login system its not really rare I got mine at 300 with the old. The weapons itself is unique, a heavy blade with that unique disk. Test it out see how it works I dont use it personally but I seen a lot of people seeking out rivens for it so I guess its good. I personally do not like it as its slow as heavy blades should be

I was watching a YouTube video about fun things to try in Warframe. It mentioned that Ivara's #2 ability of Navigate WILL affect the the charged Zenistar blade. Just trigger the ability, then charge/fire the blade, and you can fly it around after your targets. Can't wait to try it and see if it actually works. Unfortunately, My Ivara doesn't have the Zenistar yet.

Just now, Vorlon_Kosh said:

I was watching a YouTube video about fun things to try in Warframe. It mentioned that Ivara's #2 ability of Navigate WILL affect the the charged Zenistar blade. Just trigger the ability, then charge/fire the blade, and you can fly it around after your targets. Can't wait to try it and see if it actually works. Unfortunately, My Ivara doesn't have the Zenistar yet.

The real kicker is that if you're stealthed and use Navigate on the charged Zenistar blade, it'll do stealth finisher damage.

The only real problem with this setup is that it eats up energy really quick.