[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

Just now, fantaisie said:

just trying to be optimistic, supreme leader

Bad idea, you be optimistic, you get disappointed or you were right with your guess.

Be pessimistic, either you are right with the guess or it's earlier and you win.

• Like 2

Well I won't lie somewhere in the back of my mind there was a glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe it would launch today but I really didn't expect that to be the case.

So I probably would have lost it if it had but I'm not disappointing that it didn't. 

oh first november? i was thinking that the release date was the 9...

but i will be kinda sad if it will come on friday... let's be honest.... each time a big update come out we have a huge ammount of problem...

• Upvote 1

I assumed it'd be next week anyway. Though, Garuda launching with Fortuna means I guess DE decided on no quest for her? If so, aw 😞

vor 54 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

Thats why im sure everyone would appreciate just not saying anything at all until you guys are actually 100% sure its gonna drop. Just makes everyone sad tbh if news like this arise.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, Synpai said:

I don't know if that makes me happy or sad.

makes you gey b

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

I'd rather you guys take a couple days to stress-test and bugfix than us getting the kind of mess PoE's launch was -or that time we lost hundreds of keys when we got our Relic system.

About the press release; there was mention that the big Spider bots also won't be making it to Fortuna's release. Will this still be the case?

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Obsidian67 a dit :

But it is confirmed to be released this week right? Shouldn't be a problem.

if it is still this week, then it ll be tomorrow and i rly hope it will be tomorrow

• Like 1

1 час назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

n the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November

i was expecting it at the end of the month to be honest.