[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb -_Highlander_-:

what is this Oo and what now iam wondering

ugVuFU1.png

same situation for me~

guess we need to see at 100% but i hope this is no time skipper cause fortuna will be next week and not today...*tears rolling* okay enough man-tears, back to hacking corpus stuff~

gotta say though, for a high tech faction there hacking security is pretty meh 😛

i looked at the source code for it and there is something about if its not complete by such and such date to auto complete, if i read it right anyway

never mind i think that was part of the timer that caught my attention after going to double check it

Edited by LykanBlood

So are we going to get a reason for the delay or just be left to wonder why we are still without this overly long teased update?

Also thanks for ruining the only thing i had to look forward to for the next two weeks 👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Meshugganah a dit :

okay, now what?
Screenshot_2018-11-02_CorpusDrive_System

Now, you do it again. And again. And again. Unti you made it 100 times. Tenno will be thankfull for your work. I made it myself more than 40 times and I continue

3 minutes ago, Didjynn said:

Now, you do it again. And again. And again. Unti you made it 100 times. Tenno will be thankfull for your work. I made it myself more than 40 times and I continue

I think it only works one time per person.  Because every time after the first says "Simulation Complete" instead of "Hack Successful.  Receiving Packets."

il y a 5 minutes, Drakenar6 a dit :

I think it only works one time per person.  Because every time after the first says "Simulation Complete" instead of "Hack Successful.  Receiving Packets."

not for me :x

Glad it didnt break the tradition, which is delaying the update.. but this is acceptable, that they stated it would be expanded to early november..

8 minutes ago, Drakenar6 said:

this is just a while until they launch Fortuna, the release does not depend on it.

hace 36 minutos, Drakenar6 dijo:

It works 3 or 4 time per browser per person. When it says "Simulation Complete" as you say, it doesn't contribute.

Edited by NicowarsOMA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Edzhang said:

Glad it didnt break the tradition, which is delaying the update.. but this is acceptable, that they stated it would be expanded to early november..

Nothing's delayed yet. First week of November was the initial target. Assuming the patch won't deploy until the Nov 5 server upgrade is completed, that still gives them Nov 6 and 7 to launch it and they'll have made that target. Heck, even Nov 8 and 9 can be counted considering that's the first -full- week of November.

Even beyond all of that, nothing was hardlined. Rebecca said that the first week is their initial target, but everything has to go according to plan to get it out that fast. 

If anyone thought that they promised a Nov 1 or 2 release, that's not their fault. Everything's a maybe because this is a hyooog update, and that's likely to be very difficult to deploy. So take it slow, take it easy, just take a deep breath and enjoy some of the other content online. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

Nothing's delayed yet. First week of November was the initial target. Assuming the patch won't deploy until the Nov 5 server upgrade is completed, that still gives them Nov 6 and 7 to launch it and they'll have made that target. Heck, even Nov 8 and 9 can be counted considering that's the first -full- week of November.

Even beyond all of that, nothing was hardlined. Rebecca said that the first week is their initial target, but everything has to go according to plan to get it out that fast. 

If anyone thought that they promised a Nov 1 or 2 release, that's not their fault. Everything's a maybe because this is a hyooog update, and that's likely to be very difficult to deploy. So take it slow, take it easy, just take a deep breath and enjoy some of the other content online. 

I think the confusion is most people don't start counting the weeks in a month on a Thursday. Had it been the week of 4th or the 5th as a projected date, less feelings would be hurt.

Just now, Diveris said:

I think the confusion is most people don't start counting the weeks in a month on a Thursday. Had it been the week of 4th or the 5th as a projected date, less feelings would be hurt.

However, the exact wording, IIRC, included the words "Starting November 1st", indicating that anywhere before Thursday was off the table. if you don't count that, then the 7 days following November 1st are your target.

6 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

However, the exact wording, IIRC, included the words "Starting November 1st", indicating that anywhere before Thursday was off the table. if you don't count that, then the 7 days following November 1st are your target.

Well it wouldn't make much sense if they said starting October 29th, since they already said it was coming in November. I have 0 dogs in this race though, just checked the post for my kiddos. My hype was for the spiders and those are being delayed. So I'm enjoying other online content, Giving my wallet a break from Warframe.

Edited by Diveris