Mean while we wait for Fortuna 

that looks a little too far from releasable for my liking

Edited by Cicasajt

1 minute ago, Cicasajt said:

that looks a little too far from releasable for my liking

Check the date, this was last week :tongue:

• Woah 2
  • Applause 1

until i see a forum post "fortuna is next week" ima just operate under the assumption that they are working hard to ship it by the end of the day. seeing as megan told us earlier in the day yesterday that we wouldnt get it, and we have had no news today, i think that it is a safe bet. they have released big updates on fridays in the past. if the update isnt released today then id wonder why we didnt get an update from megan like we did yesterday. also all this "first week of november" stuff is ridiculous, a week is sunday through saturday when discussing anything but specifically a number of days. also since this week ends in november, it is the first week of november and saturday will be the end of that week.

6 minutes ago, FaydWF said:

until i see a forum post "fortuna is next week" ima just operate under the assumption that they are working hard to ship it by the end of the day. seeing as megan told us earlier in the day yesterday that we wouldnt get it, and we have had no news today, i think that it is a safe bet. they have released big updates on fridays in the past. if the update isnt released today then id wonder why we didnt get an update from megan like we did yesterday. also all this "first week of november" stuff is ridiculous, a week is sunday through saturday when discussing anything but specifically a number of days. also since this week ends in november, it is the first week of november and saturday will be the end of that week.

I'd say that's extremely optimistic for them to release it this late in the day, but we did get one update each day on the run up to The Sacrifice.

They usually do communicate if stuff is not coming earlier than now, so it is pretty possible we get Fortuna today. I would rather that they just say it's not than have this uncertainty though. 

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Zoig said:

They usually do communicate if stuff is not coming earlier than now, so it is pretty possible we get Fortuna today. I would rather that they just say it's not than have this uncertainty though. 

They actually did state in the latest prime time that Fortuna will not be released today. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ExplosiveBolts said:

Fake news.

Yep u're right, just for trolling, and for the soon god!

Just now, Sleekname said:

Destiny 2 is now free

Destiny 2 is worthless without the expansion packs and barely worth the hard drive space with them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, ExplosiveBolts said:

Destiny 2 is worthless without the expansion packs and barely worth the hard drive space with them.

Try story mode for few days...waiting Fortuna.

Edited by Sleekname
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

They actually did state in the latest prime time that Fortuna will not be released today. 

Ah, I don't watch those so good to know.